1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can i lose weight at home ?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Otaku, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Otaku

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So , i'm 19 years old and i have NEVER trained in my life , i spend all day in my bed (somedays i don't even get out of my room ) i'm 6'1~6'2 (188 cm) and i weight about 175 lbs (80 kgs) and since i don't train , that's all fat , and it's located in my thighs/ass ... there's no gym that opens in summer in my country so i can't do that , i also can't go jogging because if i would have do it around 7 a.m (to avoid all the pollution caused my cars) BUT it's very dangerous to go jogging in the morning because most robers target people around that time , so i can't do that either ...

so what i'm asking for is if there's a way that i can lose some weight at home ( about 10 kgs '22 lbs' ) i have almost 2 months before college starts and i really wanna get in shape ... so what should i do , what type of diet and what type of working out can i do at home ?

2. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are tons of instructional videos on youtube that you can check out. I'm really into the TaeBo videos right now. They're really good :slight_smile:

3. Logan0001

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You can start with a body weight circuit which includes squats, push-ups, plank holds, wall sits, and jump squats, but you'll have to stick with it and be patient to see results. I would recommend buying weights if you have money if you want to bulk up with muscle, but a body weight circuit can help you lose the fat and build endurance. You should be able to find a lot of circuits to try online. Good luck!

4. Really

I'm afraid actual weight loss if almost all about eating less. Depending on your eating habits, you should either start substituting fruit and veg for any junk food you may be eating or, if you're eating healthy stuff, eat less.

Sorry. Thems the breaks. Exercise will firm you up but eating less is the key.

5. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From your height and weight, you don't seem to be overweight for your age.

Perhaps a visit to the doctor to get an accurate picture of what is fat and what isn't might be the best approach at this time. It is not a good idea to just start a diet without a proper plan and some supervision.

6. mangotree

Nintendo Wii - Wii Fit
    Nintendo Wii U - Wii Fit U
    Microsoft Xbox 360 - Your Shape (Kinect) or any of the Kinect dancing games

They're not hugely intense workouts but it could be something to do to give you a bit of variety. Most of the exercises use your own body weight and movement.

If the gyms are closed, I'm assuming there's no Yoga studios either?

7. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Try skipping

8. Otaku

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thank you all for replying !!
    i found a website with a bunch of exercices that i can do at home , and i'll start eating less in every meal , i already eat healty food because the moroccan cuisine uses a lot of veggies in cooking , so i hope i can lose some weight this way

and thanks again ^w^

9. phony

I'm sorry about your country status dude.

You can find "insanity" program online for free. It's great for great results in short time, but TOUGH! but it's worth it. Just start slow and stretch a lot so you don't get too sored