1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obsession

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by LitePenguin, Aug 1, 2014.

1. LitePenguin

I got pretty good responses on my first post, so I guess I'll try asking for help again.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I really want advice on this.

I think I have a sexual obsession with male genitals, to be totally blunt. I know this sounds stupid, but I dunno what to do anymore.

I didn't mention this on my first thread, but I, well...i've been in multiple sexual relations with a lot of people in the last year, ever since my first time.

And I guess the most concerning part of this...is that in those relations I have concentrated extremely specifically on male genitals.

I find myself often fantasizing about them, and that is the thing that most scares me.

I don't know if I'm bi or not, I just don't know what to do.

This obsession has led me to excessive masturbatiom, to the point that I accidentally hurt my own because I was *overworking", so to speak.

I don't know, could someone please try to help me?

It was embarrassing enough to have to come to terms with my promiscuousness and all that.

I would just like someone to help me, I guess... :icon_redf

2. Budweiser

Well, no matter what other difficulties we're having, you and I can say one thing: we love penis!! Penises are great. Penis PENIS penis pENIS PeNiS pEnIs

I guess what I'm trying to say is, some people don't even know that much, so we're already a few inches a head of them :slight_smile:

3. LitePenguin

Hah, well, thanks.

I guess liking penises is normal, I just wish I could get a handle on it, y'know?

4. Budweiser

oh I KNOW ;D

I'm just kidding, lolol. So, what are some reasons you don't think you have the good kind of handle on penises and testicles?

#4 Budweiser, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  5. LitePenguin

Well, I honestly have been very promiscuous in the last year.

To the point I can't remember how many penises I have...well, "serviced" :icon_redf

I have this annoying inability to say no when I get the opportunity to give a bj, I dunno why.

I just have this love for sucking dick, to put it bluntly, and I don't know why. :icon_redf

6. Budweiser

I understand feeling bad about promiscuity, but really, I think that a lot of that is just old fashion thinking. Don't whore yourself out or anything... but be safe, there are always consequences even if babies aren't one of them.

Sex is actually pretty good for you, so.. be smart about it, but don't feel bad about it. Unless you aren't smart about it... then use those times as a lesson to do better next time and move on (that's life, baby!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djm6QNuua7k

Anyway, that's how I try to look at it. I don't think it's good to go around and try to get laid as much as possible, but I don't think it's good to have self defeating attitudes toward sex, either.

7. LitePenguin

I'm just concerned, I guess, that I might get something if I keep doing this.

To be honest, I think I have somewhat of a "taste" for semen.

8. Budweiser

Your health is something to keep in mind, always. But you know the drill; visit the doctor every 6 months, use condoms, trust the guy you're with..

and be glad that you can enjoy penises without the extra worry of missing your period, I am honestly jealous lololol. It's OK, everyone needs to be just as smart about it.

So the only thing left is the feelings about promiscuity itself, if there's anything bothersome about it besides the health risks.

9. LitePenguin

I guess that is the truth, hah, as much as can be.

I'm just...I just can't understand *why* I like penises so much, hah.

I mean, I think about vaginas, but....not like I do about penises.

10. Budweiser

Because penises are awesome! why do you need to rationalize it past that?

11. LitePenguin

Well, I guess, yeah, in that way.

But I just...I guess maybe I've always been self conscious of my own size compared to other guys.

12. Budweiser

pfft, you've probably heard this a million times before but size doesn't matter and if it does, you don't want to be with that person anyway, sexually or otherwise. Personally, I like them smaller. I'm not saying that to make you feel good or anything, really.. big penises hurt, and I've never done anal, but I imagine that bigger truly isn't better >.< owchies.

13. LitePenguin

Umm, well, believe me when I say bigger does hurt during anal,speaking from personal experience... :icon_redf

I just, well, hah...mind if I relate one particular experience?

14. Budweiser

Yeah, go for it. I don't have a penis and I'm not a gay guy, so I might be better for listening on this one, heh heh.

To me, though, anyway, it seems like you'd be more capable of giving pleasure to your partners than the bigger dicked guys.

15. LitePenguin

Hah, to be honest, I'm really submissive, I've never been "top".

Well, it was this guy I met up with not long after I graduated, you see.
    He was muscular, the football/swimmer type, so I was pretty attracted to him.

The first time we slept together was...well, painful. He had a huge one, I'll be honest, haha, at least compared to mine. And he liked giving anal. A lot.

I wasn't too keen, since I'm basically a twink, haha, but he convinced me to do it eventually.

And well, it hurt. Didn't get a lot of pleasure out of it, since he basically just " charged" in.

It got better when he let me suck him off, instead, after a while. Something I've never told anyone, I'm waaay too embarrassed, is that I like treating penises like big lollipops, hah.

I was a little surprised when he touched and rubbed my testicles. I've never had anyone pleasure me that way, and I was, well, really shy about it. But he did it, and I still blush at the thought of it.

None of my partners except him have ever done that.

Of course, it got awkward when he literally booted me out of his house, without my clothes, when his girlfriend (who I didn't even know existed) got to the house by surprise.

Worst and best experiences of my life at the same time.

16. Budweiser

gay guys ignoring testicles??? I guess you can't pleasure your partner any easier just because you got all the same wiring...... kind of a hope I'd had for hooking up with girls.....a heh heh...;;;

OK, I do do a lot of gay role playing, which isn't the same, but I have learned you can't just charge in. Then again that's true for vaginal penetration, owch. I'm sorry that happened. I know what that's like, actually... I can't imagine it's any less painful for butts vs. vaginas.

17. LitePenguin

Haha, I guess not.

Gay roleplaying?

Well, yeah, I guess, haha, I haven't had very good partners.

But well, haha, *blush*, I'd never felt so good and ready to climax as when he did touch my testicles. He even sucked on them for a while, although that felt ticklish.

Meh, him going in dry wasn't as bad as the whole ditching me on the street in the nude, haha.

18. Budweiser

gay role playing meaning.. I can't experience it, but I have learned a lot about it. a lot, >.> lolol.

Owwwwww no one should go in dry, butt, vagina, whatever >.< and man, I can't imagine being ditched naked, that's awful. yeah.. my partners haven't been the best, either. I think that happens to just about everyone, though.

19. LitePenguin

That's how rumors started about me.

I'm called some pretty nasty names a lot.

I honestly don't really have any friends that I trust anymore.

I guess then I ended up excessively masturbating because I didn't have any way to release that kind of passion. And hurt my penis.

20. Budweiser

wow, that's really hard. Do you know how to get past something like that?