1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know why I'm still a virgin

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by AnotherNewUser, Aug 7, 2014.

1. This may be slightly lengthy, I'm sorry.

So basically I'm a guy, I'm just over 20 years old and pretty sure I'm bisexual. I feel sexually attracted to girls and guys. I like boobs, vaginas, penises, you name it. If it's part of the human body, me likes.

I have, however, never had sex with anyone. I only got so far as touching the lady parts of a girlfriend years ago, but we never actually went any further - I would have if she hadn't broken up with me.

I really want to have sex, I'm constantly horny and extremely sexually frustrated. I masturbate like 4 times a week - sometimes more but I do try to avoid doing it so often.

What bothers me though is I've always been horny but I really don't know why I've never had sex. While pretty much every guy friend of mine did as much as possible for a shag a few years ago, I never had the guts to do it too. I still don't. I'll go out with a girl if we're friends or at least acquaintances but I can't just walk up to a girl and chat her up - or a guy, for that matter. I've never even kissed a guy but that's due to having only accepted myself recently.

But yeah, how is it that there's so much I want to do to people in bed, and I'm so horny and so sexual and swing both ways - which technically makes it easier for me to find a partner - and I'm still a bloody virgin?

Do I have intimacy issues I am not aware of? I know I'm not Brad Pitt but I'm fairly good looking and not that bad body-wise. I've started working out recently and I'm much more confident but still ignorant about sex. I want to have sex with girls and I want to top and bottom with guys, I want to do everything humans have ever tried doing during sex. So how come I've never had the chance? :bang:

Thanks in advance!

2. RAdam

Hmmm it's a bit odd I guess. If you like everything and you've gone second base with girls why not take the next step? What happened that you didn't take it further? I'm 21 and still a virgin for obvious reasons.. I'm a closeted gay. I've had plenty of opportunities to lose my virginity with girls however I'm positive I can't get a boner seeing them naked so I've only taken it to first base. You're my age so I'm pretty sure you've had the same opportunities. I doubt you have intimacy issues, if you can finger a girl you can fuck her ( if girls turn you on of course). If you're worried about being inexperienced, who cares just go for it if you like it. Having sex with men I get is scarier (too scary for me) because it's not really common ( in my direct environment). If you go out regularly and have no problem with a one night stand, why not just go for that, if it goes bad or w/e you won't have to see that girl ever again. Of course all this only applies if where you live one night stands are quite common like here in Amsterdam...

Best advise a virgin can give about sex :lol:

3. Thanks! Well we were youngish back then and were never alone at her place or mine, there was always someone around which generally kept us from doing anything really sexual. And then she broke up with me and I never got involved with any other girls due to wanting to be a guy - only that never happened either. Like I said I'm not brave or confident enough to go on one night stands with girls, I'm too shy, and they would have to be patient with me cos I'm nowhere near as experienced as girls my age expect guys to be. And honestly who would want to have sex with a virgin as opposed to an experienced guy - given the one night stand context.

I don't know if I never had the opportunity or if I never made it happen...but thanks for your input anyway!