1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

advise regarding lubrication for anal sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by gede, Aug 15, 2014.

1. gede

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi,
    I want to know
    1) will KY jelly be a good lubricant while used Anally with condom

2) Has anybody used KY Jelly here and can it cause a reaction/itching on the internal rectal wall if applied while using it anally

3) i have read the help section that tells about getting ready for anal its a great resource but there is no mention about what to do with the lubricant that is lying there inside your ass after sex, how to clean that or should we wait for the next bowl movement which might come in next 24 hours. please advise according to your experience as you have suggested not to use anal douche

plzz recommend

2. Hyaline

KY works fine for me. I prefer GunOil H2O, but that is just a preference, I found it tends to say slicker longer. Ky jelly tends to dry up too quickly for me. It is safe to use with condoms that are safe to use with a water based lubricant. Keep in mind that not everything is water based, so be sure and read the label. If you use a silicone based lube, make sure to check and make sure the condoms are safe to use with that type of lubricant.

As far as leftover lube in the anal cavity, you will pass it. While we all say to use lots of lube, really a little bit goes a long way. Don't worry about overdoing it, you will pass it during your next bowel movement. Also, a post sex shower can help clean up the area as well. I find using the bathroom before anal sex tends to make cleanup easier as well as making it more comfortable. Without being graphic, there is limited space in there and only so much will fit.. Also, being empty will help keep the condom cleaner as well and keep the lubricant doing its job a bit longer.

3. gede

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi, thanx for the prompt reply, that means lube being inside for so long upto next bowel movement doesn't do any damage and we can clean the external area during the shower, Is the advise right for let the lube sit there good for both silicone and water based lube or just water based lube.

4. Hyaline

no, it won't do any damage at all. But use lube and not hand cream or other random slippery fluids. They might not be for internal use and can cause tissue damage or irritation. Keep in mind some people have allergies to some lubricants too.. so test it out before using it. And your body will pass it normally. Keep in mind most doctors use KY when doing proctological exams. So you'll be fine..

If you are going to be the bottom (based on your questions), putting some lube on your finger and playing with your anal opening will let you know. Just go slow and gentle...