1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get rid of pubes?!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ThePrideInside4, Aug 16, 2014.

1. ThePrideInside4

So, this is embarrassing, but I have pubic hair that NEVER wants to come off. My mom told me she'd prefer it if I didn't shave there, but I couldn't take it anymore! I shaved the ends of the hairs, but not ALL of it like I wish. My pubic hair is irritating. How can I get rid of it? I want the area to be completely smooth and bare. No hair whatsoever.

2. TabletopFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Two words...bikini wax

3. ThePrideInside4

NO WAY. NO WAXES. My mom doesn't even know I'm shaving!

4. TabletopFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    LOL if that's the case, you could try laser hair removal therapy via selective photothermolysis. But from the sounds of it, that option is probably off the table as well.

-looks at other EC members to sort out your query-

5. RAdam

Shaving or trimming is the only option at your age. But honestly most girls just shave.

6. DanielSmith

Hows about shaving but try and get as close shave as possible without cutting yourself

An option that I use for less painful parts is plucking with tweezers... It takes time and hurts but you get immune

Why is it annoying then?

7. hip2hop

Out Status:
    Some people
    You could also try hair removal creams such as Veet and nair…..but i am not sure if your mom would check your bedroom

8. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it's long, the first thing to do is trim it with an electric razor, and then shave with shaving cream/gel. The most obvious permanent removal method is laser hair removal, but seeing as you're 13, that's probably not an option.

9. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try using shaving cream and a razor that's made for bikini lines (they sell them at walmart, usually Venus razors make them)

10. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

get an electric razor, set it to a reasonable cut, wham bam

well that's how i trim idk if u want to go bald or not and if that would work, it is terribly itchy tho just fyi

11. ThePrideInside4

Well, my older sister does have this Nair stuff. I could sneak some of that. Today in my shower I attempted to shave it with my extremely dull razor, but now it's burning like Hell. I read online that I should moisturize and put on baby powder. And also that pimples may grow there. As soon as school starts? :icon_redf :frowning2:

12. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know about someone with a 13 year old female body, but generally if you want that area to stay absolutely baby smooth you have to shave it with a SHARP razor EVERY day. Otherwise it will have a bit of fine stubble. When you first start shaving it then it will itch like crazy and you will always be susceptible to pimples/razor bumps.

Generally I just use something like a mustache trimmer without a guard (careful they can bite looser areas of skin). It takes it down so it looks like I just shaved like two days ago. Also because you don't take the hair down to or just below the skin surface it doesn't itch or cause razor bumps. You only need to use it about once every week to week and a half or a touch up when you expect someone else to see the area. Even if worst case that it is time to trim and someone sees the area before you do, odds are that even then it is short enough that the other person will be satisfied it is smooth.

---------- Post added 17th Aug 2014 at 06:34 PM ----------

Edit: I saw you were considering using something like Nair. I would recommend you reconsider. I have never tried it but have herd it can burn like hell if used down there.

13. Maeve

NO NAIR!

Nair, Veet, etc. can irritate and seriously damage sensitive tissue. Just keep it trimmed.

14. Yosia

Use a lawn mower!! ^.^

I just shave, it used to itch but not any more. ^^