1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having issues with anal sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by sguyc, Aug 18, 2014.

1. sguyc

I get scared during sex because it feels like my bf hits a wall of sorts and theres a lot of pressure. I start getting scared of perforation. He is only like 6 inches and I cant seem to completely take him in certain positions without that "ouch" feeling like hes pushing up against something that doesn't want to give way. Do i just have a shallow rectum or something? What is happening exactly? Am i right to be scared that hes hitting my large intestine? I want to enjoy the sex more but its difficult. Its not a sphincter issue (i think)

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You have nothing to worry about! That's completely normal.

The pressured feeling you're describing sounds like he's just hitting the back of your rectum. Where the rectum ends, it curves sharply to go to the colon.
    This is completely harmless to you; you're just feeling the slight pressure.
    Personally, I like that slight discomfort, but I understand that it may be worrying if you don't know what is happening in you.

Different positions work better for different people. He may be able to entirely go in very easily in some positions, while in others it may not be as easy for him to go entirely in.

3. sguyc

Well, if hes hitting the back of my rectum where it turns couldn'the damage it?

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He'd have to hit it really really really really really hard. Long story short - no he can't really damage it.

I imagine if he went really hard, you may feel sore there but no damage can occur there that I know of with regular intercourse.

5. Carlgustav

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm wondering if a more generous use of lube would help you to turn the corner on this problem. (So to speak.)