1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losing Virginity - Painful Topping?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by bornthiswaybby, Aug 20, 2014.

1. bornthiswaybby

Hi

About a week ago I lost my V card (well, if anal sex counts that is...) and I was topping. It was with someone who I have feelings for.

However not only was I having trouble staying fully erect, but when I did manage to get inside, I felt serious pain and a burning sensation. I'm uncut if that helps (and no i'm not getting circumcised)...

We tried and condom and it wasn't working so we tried without (it was safe we're both disease free) and same thing.

I'm still feeling quite embarrassed and wondering if this pain / difficulty staying hard is normal or if I need medical attention? I feel horrible

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    FIRST, before anybody tells him he should always use a condom. Give it a rest. Everybody knows.

Anyway... Wow. I'm at a complete loss. Sorry that your anal sex experience wasn't very fun. It should have been a lot more fun since anal sex is one of the best things ever. As a side note, virginity is a stupid and stigmatizing concept, and you shouldn't ever have to feel bad about your level of sexual experience, regardless of what it is. (*hug*) Even if I can't convince you that virginity is stupid, anal sex definitely "counts."

I don't know what the cause could be, so I'm just gonna ask stupid questions. What is the condom material? What lubricant were you using? Are you sure you're not allergic to those things?

I think it's a lot more likely that there was an allergy problem or something with the materials you were using for safer sex than than the tightness of his anal sphincter actually caused you pain.

3. Torias

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It's possible that you may be allergic to latex. There are alternatives like polyurethane condoms if you are. I would indeed speak to your doctor, which i realise that's uncomfortable at your age, but it's better to find out. Just remember that doctors are professionals and they are used to dealing with all sorts of problems and everything you say there is confidential.

I had the same issue my first time and i am circumcised so i doubt that it's your foreskin. Never really figured out what it was as it only happened the first couple of times.