1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Had Unprotected Oral w/ another Man

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Inexperienced, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Inexperienced

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thanks in advance for your help. So, I am recently separated from wife and I have had urges to be with men (I am 35 yo male) lately, have had some experiences through out the years, and I met a guy and we exchanged oral sex. I went down on him while he was semi hard for about a minute- unprotected... I did not taste any cum or precum. We didn't have anal sex or any other encounter other than oral.

I am nervous because I didn't really know the guy that well, but was assured he had no studs, but obviously he could be lying. I also have a three year old son that I see every other week. I don't want to give him anything should I kiss him. I guess this is my "bi catholic guilt" speaking more than anything.

This m2m encounter just happened yesterday. I do plan on getting tested for studs but there is a wait period...

If anyone can give me advice as to what I should be experiencing during this time if both doubt, guilt, fear of disease, risk exposure...would be appreciated.

Thx

2. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Ok so I know you're probably looking for people around your age to advise you, but I don't support the fact that you're doing this to your wife. I however am not here to criticize you :slight_smile: I am here to try to help you in any way necessary, you should NEVER have unprotected sex it be; oral, or anal. STI's are transmitted through the following; blood, semen, breast milk, and lastly vaginal fluids. So just be careful, if you are experimenting, make sure that anyone you are active with sexually has no STI's. Remember though that a relatively healthy looking person could have and STI and that sexually transmitted infections do not look a certain way, again I just urge that you be careful and safe. I hope I helped :slight_smile:

3. Incognito10

What you describe is extremely "low risk;" especially since he did not ejaculate in your mouth. Testing is never discouraged in my book, though :slight_smile:

You should note, however, there are some STIs such as syphilis (a treatable infection) that can be transmitted via oral, so it's good to have regular tests and be honest with your health providers about what type of sexual activity you engaged in.

Again, from what you describe, I would say you have NOTHING to worry about.

4. Intoxicating

Intoxicating Guest

I don't think you'd catch anything from the way you described it but you should seriously be careful next time. I suggest you get checked out just in case.

5. Inexperienced

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thank you guys for taking the time read and reply to my post.

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Next time use a condom OP , and get your sex partners tested .

7. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The risk of transmission of HIV via oral sex is pretty low. Not nonexistent, but low. The risk of getting other STIs (gonorrhea, syphillis, chlamydia) is higher, but they are pretty easily treatable.

If you and your wife are separated, and the understanding is that you are not remaining celibate during your time apart, I see no issues with your exploring this side of yourself. But if you decide to get back together, you probably owe it to her to tell her what transpired.

Also, since you are now separated, and having feelings for men, I'd strongly encourage you to really explore the feelings and figure yourself out before even considering going back to her. It would be devastating to her to have the separation, get back together, and then later find out you're breaking up again because you're gay.

This is a really safe place to talk about what you're feeling and get input and suggestions. I hope you'll stick around :slight_smile:

8. Inexperienced

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thanks for the great input people.