1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do u revitalize ur skin color and repair the Damage from tweezing your face ?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Rosepetal, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a habit of tweezing my hairs at night with out any light so how can I repair my face? It has red marks on my chin ,cheeks below,neck.

Mohib likes this.
  2. hip2hop

Out Status:
    Some people
    Are the red marks on your chin, cheeks and neck swollen looking? How big are the red marks? Are they infected?

There are a few things you can do to help your skin heal and to help reduce the amount of red bumps that appear after you tweeze:

- wash your face with warm water and gently exfoliate your skin to remove any dirt, dead skin cells and excess oil from around your hair follicles.
    - apply aloe to your face where you tweezed to reduce inflammation
    - apply a cold cloth to the skin after tweezing
    - tweeze in the light you could be inadvertently pulling your skin causing irritation
    - if the issue persists you may have to see a dermatologist

I hope this helps

3. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it's like red and medium space

4. hip2hop

Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok :slight_smile: the things i mentioned above should help you out :slight_smile: The other thing you can do to help with the inflammation would be to apply lotion to your face and neck after allowing your skin to rest for a few minutes.

5. Incognito10

You could try a skin peel (you can buy some to use at home or go to a spa and have it done). It's basically a chemical peel that will remove the damaged layers of skin and you will likely need more than one if it's problematic.

Also, laser treatment. I had terrible acne scars and laser treatment worked wonders for me; HOWEVER, be prepared to have lots of $$$ for laser treatment. I spent $700, but I also was a teen and lived at home at the time and worked a lot (so saved).

6. Kimika

You can also try electrolysis. There is a home kit that you can by for about $35-50. This is if you don't want to spend a whole bunch of money and don't mind doing a little work. It will be a little painful and time consuming and work better on people with lighter hair color. Laser Hair Removal tends to not so so well on people with blond or red hair from the research that I've done.

7. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank you :slight_smile: I thought I'd never get an answer

thank you :slight_smile:

I have dark brunette hair. thank u