1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm new here

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GIRL2GIRL, Aug 23, 2014.

1. GIRL2GIRL

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am new to this site and alone in life. I am a bisexual woman, but never been with a woman. I know I am bisexual cause how I feel sexual towards women and things that would happen between my ex ( a guy ) and me.

I am just lost and scared and looking what to do. No one knows I’m bi ( except my ex ). My family and friends would freak out if they knew. I am also too scared to go to any LGBT places alone to meet people like me.

I wanted to know if it is harmful to masturbate alot? I mean, as a woman, would it hurt me physically if I masturbate several times a day ( sometimes with sex toys )?

There is a little more to my story than this, but for right now, I’ll just leave it at this and see what happens from this post. Thanks.
    :eusa_doh:

2. Lucaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't think masturbating is harmful as long as you aren't inadvertently harming or overstimulating yourself. I've never used toys, so I think someone else had better answer this part of the question...

I'm a little new myself, but I hope you feel safe enough here to ask questions and vent whenever you need to :slight_smile:

3. Najlen

Welcome! I agree with Lucaaa.