1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do condoms really prevent sex from feeling good ?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by stocking, Aug 24, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I hear a lot of people complain about it and say it ruins how sex feels and they can't feel anything and it's annoying and they like it better with out it .
    Is this true ?

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Feels the same to me, so ima go with no.

4. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I may be wrong but I think that most of the people who'd say a yes here are the ones who don't know how to choose a condom, especially its size, properly.

5. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

No.

If it does, you're either something wrong, or playing mind games with yourself, trying to force yourself to think "But this condom sucks, I can't feel anything, stupid rubber" and what have you.

6. ThePrideInside4

Well, I've never had sex before, so I wouldn't know.
    But I do know that condoms are important. They keep you or your partner from getting pregnant. And I've seen commercials for a brand called Trogan. Apparently they have a new kind where you can't even feel it there. I suggest you get it.

:newcolor: Hope this helped! :newcolor:

7. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From my experience it's slightly different but does not really affect the enjoyment.

Happy days :slight_smile:

8. Im Just Me

I have a male friend who doesn't like them. He still always uses them, he knows they are necessary and would never push a girl not to use one, but the way he explained it to me is it still feels good, but it takes away from it for him because he's really turned on by actually feeling the wetness inside i guess? (sorry if that's gross/graphic haha) Though the motion and all the most important things are still accomplished with a condom on so it's still enjoyable, he disagrees when people say it's no different because he really likes how the inside actually feels and he can't feel it in that same way with a condom.

9. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe a slight difference in sensation, but still pleasurable for sure. Not worth going bareback - ever.

10. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope. I can get off just the same with or without one, and in the 3 years we've been together, we haven't skipped out on using protection even once.

11. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have barebacked a guy (after being in a monogamous relationship with him for years), so I've done both. And yes, there IS a difference. But to me, it wasn't much of one. The two sensations felt similar enough. So I personally don't have any trouble sticking with condoms.

I also have found that a lot of guys who say "I can't feel anything with a condom" aren't using them right. The condom isn't supposed to be like a sheath - it's supposed to move along the penis. Lubricating the head of the penis (and just behind it) before putting the condom on makes things a lot more enjoyable.

Lex

12. Ada M7

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yes. It's night and day for me or more like the desert vs. the arctic. It takes me a considerable amount of time to orgasm with a condom, most of the times, I don't and just quit after my partner is done because it's not worth it. That said, my current GF I don't need to use one, so I can't see myself ever voluntarily using one again...

Now, with the above said, the reality is ... Do you want to catch something with someone you don't know? Wrap it or risk the burn!

Safety over pleasure.

13. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it's used correctly: there may be a very slight difference, if any. If there is a huge discrepancy between condom use sex and barebacking, you might have the condom on incorrectly. They make condoms so well today that a lot of the time, it can feel like there's nothing there.

14. Candace

I mean, as long as you're using the condom correctly, then I don't see what issue there would be. If you're not using it in the way that it's intended to be used, then of course it might not be as good.

15. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

This is why I plan on getting a long term partner and doing STD testing. I haven't had sex yet, but I know from my fantasies that I want to feel flesh and fluid not rubber. Sorry if that's a bit graphic, but this is a graphic topic.

16. offmychest

offmychest Guest

no they dont. that's just the bull crap answer people say just to they can have unprotected sex. i do think oral probably feels better without a condom though but who knows.

17. itsAli

If someone does complain that they stop it feeling good, get some skyn condoms they're really thin, and it's like you're not wearing one.

18. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm just asking out of curiosity, I here so many people complain.

19. From a woman's point of view; I personally don't like condoms. There is something about having sex with a guy I really like and just feeling all of him and not some plastic thing in between us. There is also that smell of a condom that just gets in the way of a guys "real" smell.

Using a condom is annoying, but a must...unless I want to have more kids and I don't want that right now.

20. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

how do you know what size condom you are, like do you measure your dick and the box has the dimensions or what

not sarcastic, i just always see the "they got the wrong size" thing and how do u size this stuff