1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with buttplug

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Gemeos2, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Gemeos2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi,

I would like to ask you guys some help. When I try to put my 6inch buttplug, I can put it all the way in to the point it passes that part that allows it to not slide off my pass

The problem is that when I sit in a chair, it goes a little more in and hurts at the tip. It's not the sphincter that hurts. It's something internally that the tip of my buttplug is touching. What should I do?

I use lots of lube already and my sphincter is large enough already to take the buttplug.

Also, I tried to walk with it inside my ass and it feels uncofortable to walk with it because it moves inside my ass with every step. Is this normal?

Thanks.

(I'm male)

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey man! Glad you like this stuff, too. :slight_smile:

So, that's probably the bend in your colon. My advice for it would be to get a shorter toy. The dildo I use is 5.5", and it's a whole lot of fun. So maybe try something like that?

3. Gemeos2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Haha :slight_smile: Glad you do as well.

Is that really my only option? There's no way that I can make my body adjust to this size? :frowning2:

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe somebody has better advice, but my understanding is that this area requires time for you to adjust. Have you tried laying on your back and pushing on it very slowly? Because you basically have to move the buttplug into that area, and it bends, so you're kind of stretching it in a weird way. :/

Do you need all that depth to enjoy it?

5. Gemeos2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I use that position to put my butt plug inside of me already.

I want to use my buttplug 24/7 that's why I need to be able to be sit down and have it inside of me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can only do like, four hours. Lol.

But seriously, I would look at trying to use the laying down position to see if you can ease it all the way in. If you can't, I mean, you can't, right? It should be fun, not hurt. :frowning2: And if it hurts, get something different. (*hug*)

7. Gemeos2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Alright :/ I'll try that... :/ Still if anyone has any other sulotion I would love to know!

8. Ridiculous

I haven't used buttplugs myself before but I understand you've got one of the ones that has a little narrow neck at the bottom, and you insert it up to that point, allowing your anus to 'clamp' around the narrow spot and this is what holds it in. Is this correct? That's the standard design.

I think Pret Allez is right - it definitely sounds like it is hitting the bend at the end of your rectum where it joins to the colon. This bend (the proper name for it is the sigmoid colon) is relatively malleable and will move around a bit depending on what position your body is in. It can also be moved/straightened out by pushing against it with a toy/penis/whatever, but will move back into its regular position afterwards. Hitting against it or trying to push past isn't particularly comfortable for most people (myself included!).

The sigmoid colon will be about ~6 inches in on most people... your buttplug is also 6 inches. So it sounds to me like the plug is just at the point where it is comfortable when standing or lying down, but as soon as you sit it both pushes the plug in slightly, and probably reorientates your insides a bit, reducing the amount of space the plug has in the rectum and therefore causing the discomfort as the tip of it pushed against the sigmoid colon.

The problem with the sort of buttplug I mentioned in the first paragraph is that they are designed to sit with the narrow neck positioned at the anus, meaning you can't adjust how far it is inserted like you would be able to with a dildo or something. If it is too big, then you can't really use it because it will just fall out if it isn't inserted fully. So yeah you will probably need to get one that is slightly smaller if this one is too uncomfortable to use.

9. Gemeos2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Also, when I get penetrated by other guys, after they put some amount of their penis, if they go futher it hurts me. Sadly, since I have sex with random guys, they don't care that they are hurting me and just keep doing it and I just have to handle it screaming with pain until they cum. Is there a way to make my ass hold bigger lengths permanently?