1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking too long to cum

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ok455, Apr 28, 2007.

1. ok455

i will masturbate and when i am about to cum nothing happens and nothing comes out and i have to masturbate all over again. and then i cum and sometimes my penis hurts from too much jerking off. The same thing happen when i had a fuckbuddy over and it took me forever to cum its annoying . Im not attracted to him so our sex is hey we kiss and start fucking and when were done we just do our things.

2. Jerr

I take SO long to get off... I think I'm actually less sensative because I mean my ex was HOT and it took a while and my best mate (yes for all of those who read that... I'm still friends with him against all advice) when we fooled around like I took FOREVER to get off... I wouldn't jack off for a month and it would still take about 30 mins and he is HOT so I was def into it.

Pain from jacking off too much is horrid! (I took so long others blah! so yeah) I know how that feels.... I don't really know what to tell you. If you masturbate a whole lot then you might just be getting bored of your same routine. Spice it up! Do it in different places! Different positions are fun... (Yes there are positions in jacking off!) Hold your hands different ways. Try with lube and without. Make it exciting! That is what it is for anyways!

If you don't believe me ask others.... (I haven't jacked off in almost 2 years so.... yeah...)

3. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i havent done it since my accident because all i want to do when i go to bed is sleep. i hope that when im 100/100 again things will return to normal with masturbating to. when i was masturbating i never seem to of had this problem of not cuming. I have played with myself a couple of times in the last 2 days in bed by have ended up just goin to sleep.
    ive slept naked for ages because i find it feeling free but cant wait to get this sling off my arm. :grin:

#3 jayden, Apr 30, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2007
  4. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    my accident was on the 18/4 and i havent cum until last last. that would be a record for me. i didnt masturbate but had a wet dream and well it was a flood. i must be getting better. i didnt no where to post this but thought it would be ok to post it under this section and in heath and well being. tomorrow im going to the denist to have my front tooth fixed.

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

When you're not well, sex drive does suffer (probably because your body's priority is getting better not having sex), so it's not a surprise that you were off that for a week or two. You're obviously on the mend now though, which is great. Once you get your smile back you'll feel better too.

6. GuitarGirl1350

I agree about trying it new places and positions. Buses are quite a nice place, so long as you're relatively alone.

7. Kimi

So you have someone(a boyfriend or fuckbuddies) who takes care of that aren't you? I'm so jealous of you!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    I'm very sure that's gonna excit you more!!!! But seriously do it when you are alone.
    Or you could do it in your backyard, in public restrooms, or school(if you are student).

How about taking a break? I mean not jerk off for couple days. I donno know maybe for like 3 or 4 days. That might help to cum quicker.

#7 Kimi, May 3, 2007
    Last edited: May 3, 2007
  8. Jerr

Hahaha I wish. I haven't gotten off sense Christmas... mostly I just would help out my friend... but never get anything in return... so really I'm antsy enough to explode yet... I don't.

(I don't have wet dreams... never had... kinda want one just so I can say I've had one)

9. ok455

I did took a 2 week break a long time ago and i went back to normal i dont masturbate on monday,tuesday. that helps out.

I used too masturbate at school but now were having bomb threats and stuff so they are not allowing people in the rest rooms. (Long story)

The backyard would be a nice idear but the house next door is too close and they have young children i dont want to be creepy.

Oh yeah my fuckbuddy havent been over in over 6 months. I guess me and him has broken up. Im looking for a fuckbuddy with a car

10. Kimi

:icon_mrgr