1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Fastest Way of Loosing Weight???

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by BdeBesta, Sep 16, 2008.

1. BdeBesta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What is The Fastest Way of Loosing Weight regarding exercise and diets. I would like to focus primarily on the abs and pecs muscles. Any ideas??

Thanks in advance!!

2. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well what worked for me was cutting back (or out) on junk food and walking every night. :slight_smile: With that I lost a great amount of weight.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Generic exercise and diet will remove fat from all parts of your body.
    Weight training will build muscle in the areas you work.
    So ideally, you should probably do both. Clean up your diet. Do (more) aerobic exercise - running, step aerobics, what have you. Then do some exercises that focus on the areas you want to work on - sit-ups and that sort of thing.

Don't expect "fast", though. Just make a commitment to stick with it. It'll pay off eventually.

Lex

4. Jim1454

The only guaranteed method of losing weight fast is via an amputation of some kind...

but I wouldn't recommend it.

5. BdeBesta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I dont think I would want that either. LoOoL xD

6. JT

JT

You'd be surprised how much running or hitting the gym 3 times a week and cutting out junk food from your diet will do wonders for you.

7. Gumtree

Cut out carbs, fat and as much sugar as you can :/

Drink lots of water.

Do respiratory exercise for a few weeks then progress to area specified exercises.

8. TyraBanksIsFierce

My Friend eats nothing but carrots and water and walks like 10kilometres every weekend

she's lost a lot of weight

9. TyraBanksIsFierce

oh shes not doing it for much longer

10. Jerr

Still unhealthy. She might turn Orange! (Sorry, Magic School Bus episode flash back.)

As for losing weight...

Tape worm. Although I hear they are quite expensive to remove.

If you pass on that... Just cut back. Eat smaller portions and STOP EATING WHEN YOU ARE BORED. (That last thing dropped 20 lbs from me.) Walking/running helps a lot. If you do Yoga/power yoga and run you will be the healthiest beast alive. (Not to mention flexible which does have advantages.)

11. Gumtree

Ooo I like the way you think!

Don't underestimate Yoga btw, it's good stuff.

12. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Also at meal times, stop eating when you feel reasonably full. You do not need to empty the plate.

13. EpsilonEridani

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think anybody mentioned it, but instead of eating the typical 3 large meals a day, just eat several smaller meals throughout the day.

They say that the more colorful your plate is, the healthier. Introduce a lot of vegetables into your diet, even if you think you don't like them! Tastes can always be acquired.

Drink a lot of water - it helps your body run more smoothly. (It's also good for your skin!) It is also wise to eat right after waking up. The sooner, the better!

And finally, I'll reiterate what was said above: When you feel full - stop eating! The biggest thing that people do is feel the need to eat everything, and end up taking in a lot more than their body needs.

On a crazier note, one of my friends is a hardcore gamer. Every time he dies in a game he does 20 push ups. =P

14. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

If you really WANT to lose wait, wake up earlier than you normally do in the morning and go exercise for at least 15-30 minutes before eating breakfast.
    When you have nothing in your stomach, and you're doing exercises, your body uses the fats it stores for your energy. Just make sure that after each exercise, you take a few minutes rest and EAT something to fill up your stomach. Trying to go a day without ANY food in your stomach is BAD - not only will your body use the stored fat in your body, but it will also "eat" up your muscles. Very VERY bad.

As for food, stop eating foods that are quite high in added sugar: chips, chocolate (apparently, dark chocolate's good for you, correct me if I'm wrong), etc. Try to stop or decrease the amount of soda, alcohol (do you WANT a beer belly), etc in your diet.

I'm not saying to stop COMPLETELY. Just decrease the amount you eat. Instead of eating those food, try eating fruits. They're ACTUALLY really good and healthy for you. Strawberries, oranges, apples, grapes, raisins, berries, peaches, bananas, etc.
    All have amazing tastes and you'll feel better after a few weeks of trading fruits for junk food.