1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sinking onto sofa frame through sofa cushion whilst masturbating.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by lionel l, Sep 10, 2014.

1. lionel l

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    If you are masturbating at the edge of a sofa and halfway through your buttocks begin to sink into the cushioning onto the sofa frame but you don't really notice until after your orgasm. Could this pressure result in a muscle tear because the frame pressure stops the perineal muscles from moving freely during orgasm?

2. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I highly doubt it. ... but I also don't understand what form of masturbating was done or what kind of couch, how hard the frame couch is, how large the cushions were ect.

Seriously that person would know because it would hurt like hell, and if they even think theres a possibility it tore they should go to the hospital.

#2 LovelyBunny, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  3. lionel l

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    The masturbator would be sat upright perching near the edge of the sofa. The cushions are quite soft although if sat on edge for a while the sensation of the wooden frame can be felt, however isn't that normal for most sofas?

4. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes thats normal for a lot of sofa's, Did the masturbator feel any pain or discomfort? They can feel there perineum to feel for a scratch or a tear.

5. lionel l

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I think the masturbator is more concerned about the internal muscles responsible for orgasm tearing, I.e. the pelvic floor muscles. Have you heard of that happening? Also someone mentioned that it's quite common for men to masturbate on the edge of sofas. Is this true?

6. lionel l

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Any further thoughts on this matter?

7. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I highly doubt that you would hurt yourself or tear any muscles doing that, and muscles are much stronger and protected than you think for anything like that to happen. Don't worry about, you'll be fine. If for some odd reason you start to feel any pain from doing that, which I very highly doubt will ever happen, then just do it somewhere else for a while. You'll be fine though, and it's not even a problem. I have never done that myself, to my knowledge, but I know for a fact that it's not a problem and there is nothing to worry about when doing that.