1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ι don't feel like falling in love anymore. HELP!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Yanna, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Yanna

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For some years now, i have been bored to fall in love or like anyone.
    I see some boys approaching me but then i still don't want to be in a relatonship.
    I'm so bored lately.
    I even changed school and in my class there are these cute guys that i'd probably have a crush if i was younger but still i don't want to be in a relatonship right now or even LIKE them.
    Am i depressed or something???
    Is it normal??
    Is it because of hormones???:confused::icon_sad::tears::eek::eusa_doh:

and i've never been in a relatonship.

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I'm not sure of your situation. It's very likely it could be depression or hormones, but maybe you don't want to be in a relationship or aren't ready? There's nothing wrong with being single.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I actually felt like this when I was a teenager , I couldn't figure out my sexuality , I felt like I didn't want to date anyone one. So I didn't , why put pressure on yourself just because everyone else does it.

4. Blossom85

The word normal kinda makes me cringe.. It might not be what the majority of people around you are feeling or doing, but it doesn't make you a less normal then anyone else.. You are your own unique person and if you feel you are ready or don't want to be in a relationship, then that is fine for you. You don't need to do what everyone else is doing because it is seen to be more of a 'normal' thing to do.. Just do what makes you happy and what makes you feel comfortable.