1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I may have cancer again and I'm not sure I can handle this!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by June Cleaver, Sep 13, 2014.

1. June Cleaver

I'm not sure I want to know! I have been clean for years, but I rolled my car during a dui. September 9 and I stepped out of my Volvo unhurt to be arrested. I ran into a light pole than took out a sign to jump over a hundred feet to roll the car over four hundred feet. I was hospitalized to be sure no concussion to be told I need a biopsy done.I am getting weaker over recent month and cannot stop coughing. I put a album up if you want to see what drinking and driving can do! I am facing probation and no driver's license for six months! I have no car now and no husband anymore, I'm scared and need lot's of prayers! I was June in jail and big scary guys treated me like a lady including one accused of murder who sat on my bed talking after I cried on the phone talking to Dweebees my little dog I told mommy is communing soon! Other big men behind him in rank treated m well like putting me in front of the food line and removed my tray when I was finished eating, calling me June. I am not afraid of who I am and proud to be me even locked with forty men. I cannot be John as I never have been a male.I added this part to tell you be who you are and most will accept you.act phony and others won't accept you! I walked in laughing at my mug shot making me look like Cruella DeVille which was Michael' s running joke name for me. I admitted who I am and they agreed about my picture looked like her. Those of you who who have identity problems and wonder how I get treated like a woman though I don't cross dress anymore. I am a wonderful woman with a servant's heart named June! Please pray for me and hello my friends who have not seen me here in awhile! June

2. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi June

wherever you are right now, I wish you well, and hope you can get through all of these troubles and challenges.

Damien x. (*hug*)

3. tulipinacup

Hey June, it sounds like your life in prison isn't so bad. I like that inmates there treated you with respect and as it should with every person. About the possibility of you getting cancer again, have you visited a licensed doctor? I think this is one way to really find out if you have it or not but whatever the result is, try to get in touch with people like family members or support group.

It's nice to meet you and it sure sounds like you are a wonderful person. Please do update us!

4. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

Hi June,

Sorry about the possibility of having cancer again, I'd advise you to try not to eat sugary foods as cancer feeds on sugar. Do you know what Tumeric is?? Its used in curry, its known in some cultures to kill cancer cells. Maybe you can try to eat that more often.

5. soulcatcher

I am very glad that inmates treated you well and called you by your preferred name.

Although, would you had been happier to go to a women's prison?

6. June Cleaver

Yes, men tend to scare me and I never went to jail before, I didn't know what to expect. Never to be compared to their wives and number two and three in the pecking order had Chihuahua dogs at home part of their families too.big scary alpha men. Your Spirit, essence is your gender in my opinion. Yes my body is considered male. I am me! There was a time I pretended to be a man like my given name but I looked ridiculous! I am most comfortable around other women but never can keep one as a friend to my dismay! ? A week from Monday I have my first Dr appointment and I am terrified as I can't go through chemotherapy again! Look at my car in my album on here,I was not even wearing a seatbelt and even rolled it over 70mph without a scratch to go through hell again scares me and chemotherapy is hell on earth! I again have no husband to help me through it again this time and no license to drive now either. The insurance will buy me a replacement Volvo S80 T6 as I have great coverage, who will drive me in it? I've never felt this helpless... June

#6 June Cleaver, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  7. June Cleaver

I also still have a Norwalk juicer from before, this will be my fourth go and I am not in my 20's anymore. I don't have the strong will to survive this time.I l know we can handle what comes, but life seems too overwhelming. June

8. Blossom85

Hi there,

I just wanted to say I am thinking of you and sending off positive thoughts and hope that everything works out for you xx (*hug*)