1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rash?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Sam2, Sep 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    So while wallowing in self pitty last night I did my usual and forgot about everything. including having sex last night. I woke up in some one elses' house, with another guy. I left as soon as I was up, but um... well its gonna get graphic here. So I noticed my dick was itching, a lot. I didn't think too much of it till it got so itchy I had to constantly scratch it. I finally checked it out, and what I found was... well disgusting. the shaft was a bit swollen and very red, almost purple, the head has, what looks like a small pimple on it which hurts like no other, when I pee, not only does it feel like razor blades but it seems to be more like green discharge than Urine. so I clearly caught something. I have a doctors appt early tomorrow so that will answer it once and for all. but too anyone who's caught something. what does it sound like? from everything I've read its either gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis or my worst fear herpes. what does it sound like to any of you? any advice appreciated

2. Sam2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Just keep fuckin up

3. luckyduck

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Sounds like Trichomoniasis to me....
    What was the result of your testing?
    Hope you are feeling much better now.