1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't cum! Help!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by FirstConfused, Sep 18, 2014.

1. FirstConfused

So.... I've started seeing this girl and I really like her. But I don't think I've ever had an ogasm! I do masturbate sometimes, but it's like it doesn't work, maybe I'm not doing it right? it doesn't feel bad or anything, it's more like neutral. I sometimes use the shower head to masterbate with, cause it's the only way I get like into it, if it makes sense? But when I'm almost there it's either gets too much so stop or it just takes way too long and then I get like a little mad and then I just stop. I've been with this girl one time and she fingered me, but I didn't get much out of it. She told me that she really wants to make it feel good cause she could see that I didn't got anything out of it, so she told me to like guide her where to touch! But the thing is I HAVE NO IDEA?!? :confused:
    I can't even do it myself and I feel it a bit uncomfortable masturbating so I usually so the shower thing so I don't have to "touch" myself. Does it makes sense?! I'm just so confused about what to do, cause I really want it to feel good and I dont want her to think that there is something wrong with what she's doing :-/ please help me?!

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look at this:
    What is pre-orgasmic? | Go Ask Alice!

You might try what feels best... caressing the breasts... getting aroused, using vag lube, circling the clit or stroking the clit rhythmically with a finger... anchoring the clit with two fingers, stroking it with a steady rhythm with a third finger...

3. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you Google 'G spot' you might find some useful information that might help with this. A brief snippet I just found:

Damien. :slight_smile: