1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waxing

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by etcetera, Sep 19, 2014.

1. etcetera

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi, I'm a virgin, but looks like I might have some action soon. It all seems a bit exciting, and I really want it to go well.
    With that in mind, I want to get rid of the hair around my hole. It seems to me that shaving can lead to uncomfortable regrowth, although I'm also considering just trimming as a back up plan. What I really want to know is how do you wax down their? Is it painful? Is there any particular brand or type of wax I should try? Any advice which you think might be helpful would be greatly appreciated.

2. Yosia

Waxing hurts yes but its so much better than shaving. And brands like Veet are good.

3. Ridiculous

If this is the first time you've done hair removal my advice is to definitely not do it when you are anticipating sex. There's a 99% chance that the first time you remove hair it will be quite uncomfortable afterwards, regardless of how careful and correctly it is done or how good the brand of product is. If your motivation for doing this is to make the sexual encounter go well, then you'd be best to not touch it - a rash from new hair regrowth will be infinitely more unpleasant than having the hair.

Wait until afterwards to get some practice! If the hair is unruly and you really want to do something now then grab a mirror and some scissors and trim it (carefully!), which won't irritate the skin.

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with Ridiculous.
    Honestly, are you particularly hairy around your ass? Some partners are completely fine with hair, and some love it.
    I think you may be going a bit overboard with trying to wax before you even meet someone.

That's just my two cents though. I haven't waxed so I don't have any tips, sorry. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. robclem21

Ya I've never tried waxing that particular area, but I will echo above that you will most likely have severe skin irritation that would make sex uncomfortable. If it is really bad I would recommend either an electric trimmer or just leaving it for the first little while. Who knows, he may like it?