1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

and then you meet that man....

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Vanovic, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Vanovic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It happened to me a couple of times. I joined a sports club, started a new job or something else.
    You're gay or bi, you meet a man and think-know he's straight ( he often has a gf or wife), you think: he's so nice, has a great personality, is very attractive and he likes you, you have common interests and could be perfect friends, but no matter how hard you try, you feel attracted to him and he turns you on.
    In the past these situations kill me. You can't do anything. U have two options. You say nothing, keep some distance or you tell him and hope there is that small chance he's gay or bisexual as well.
    Wanted to know if some of you have been through the same sorta stuff.

2. yugyag

yugyag Guest

This is pretty much my life explained in a paragraph. I'm going through one of those right now actually with one of my friends, and I'm never sure whether I should keep my distance or not...

3. ChameleonSoul

Gotta love those LGB probs!

4. Vanovic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I found out it's killing you if you'd hang around for much longer. The only question that will remain, is: he might be not as straight as you think he is, but the process of finding it out and dealing with it afterwards could be kinda painful.

5. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    Sucks to suck.

Sucks for me, too. Sucks for everyone.

6. Vanovic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yes, but some people find a way to deal with it, they can be friends with someone they find attractive and after a while they cherish that friendship and think it's more important than the attraction. I can't live that way. Maybe I'm too sensitive.