1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't last very long...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Vaettfang, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Vaettfang

Like most everyone else, I masturbate sometimes. Okay, I masturbate a lot. But I don't last but 3 or 4 minutes. I try to stop when I'm about to climax, but I usually go for too long because of the pleasure and end up ejaculating. I want a good 10 minutes or so, but going slowly has little to no feeling. Help?

2. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh I take paxil for anxiety and it makes you last forever lol like 20 or 30 minutes. Dam its good at the end.

3. Skov

That isn't unheard of. With time and practice, you'll gain more control.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For people who are 13 years old, that's a pretty common occurrence. One of the best solutions -- which takes patience and practice -- is slowing down the process and practicing mindfulness, which is simply the act of really paying attention to every part of the experience. Not just what your penis feels like, but what your hand feels like touching your penis, what it feels like to breathe in and out, what your heart rate is doing, feeling your pulse, feeling the air against your skin... that sort of thing.

Mindfulness-based meditation, which you can google, teaches these practices and more (not focused on masturbation, mind you) and you can apply them to anything. If you do practice this technique, it will, over time, allow you a lot more control over your experiences.

5. Webman777

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I meant to post in another thread but somehow I ended up posting here instead. My apologies...

---------- Post added 26th Sep 2014 at 01:21 AM ----------

I may as well contribute while I'm here, lol! Chip has some good suggestions but for me, the length in time I last just lengthened naturally over time. If you keep masturbaiting regularly, slowly over time your penis will desensitize and you'll last longer (it'll still feel just as good when you climax and everything).

*Double post because the board will not let me make more than one edit to my previous post.

#5 Webman777, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2014