1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the whole sex thing

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by raizen, Sep 20, 2008.

1. raizen

raizen Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ok well my friend and i were talking about anal sex in the library at school the other day(not the best place for that subject i know) and she said that it hurts like hell since my little virgin mind was curious.so then i asked why do guys like it so much and she said in time it feels like the best thing in the world,so...is that true?(ohh god please say yes!)

2. Malchik89

well another thing is that the male g spot is located in the prostate, and we all now how to reach the prostate xD

3. ausdtc

I'm hardly the voice of experience here, having only been there the once so far. However, it *is* rather uncomfortable at first, but I can definitely see it being fantastic once you get used to it.

4. KaraBulut

The answer to your question is, "It depends".

There are some guys (and girls) who are very comfortable being on the receiving end of anal. They're natural bottoms.

For those who aren't naturals, they have to learn to enjoy it. Like all sex, you should take it at your own pace and choose your partners wisely.

5. myra

I experienced alot of discomfort after my first time trying anal. (haven't done it since bc my boyfriend refuses to put me through anymore pain) but it is rather pleasant and I'm a girl. So i'm guessing its like...a million times better for guys.

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If done poorly, it hurts like a mofo.
    If done right, it's friggin' incredible.
    So, obviously, the choice of partner is key. You need someone patient, who will prep you, take his time, and either knows what he's doing, or is willing to experiment until he figures it out. :slight_smile:

Lex