1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pains During Anal Sex / Preperation

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Lyrr, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Lyrr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    All three times I have participated in anal sex, I have experienced a weird pain that isn't my anus stretching or the prostate, but it comes from further up I think. It feels like bloating or some other kind of pressure, so maybe gas? It only really hurts once the guy is all the way in, I don't feel it at all at first but the further in he goes, the more it hurts. As far as preparation goes, I always make sure I use the restroom beforehand, assuming I have to go, and I clean myself in the shower and such. I have talked to a few people and they say that they haven't experienced the kind of pain that I am describing, does anyone know what it could be?

Thank you.

#1 Lyrr, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  2. infinitefriend9

Nope, but I hope it gets better. Go to a GUM clinic if things don't improve.

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How long is your partner? Is it because your partner's penis is too long and it goes past that bend thing?

4. Lyrr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have had anal sex with two different people. The first guy was fairly long, about 8 inches, and the second guy (past two sexual encounters) is about 6 inches maybe, but if I remember correctly, it hurt more the past two times than the first. I'm not sure that the "bend" is the problem, because of this. It almost felt like gas or air being pushed up and bloating my bowels maybe? But I wasn't gassy, and I was clean.

5. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know about you, but there's no way I could take eight inches all the way in... Six inches is also problematic for some people.

From what I read earlier, it sounds like the pain is not at the anus but further up the rectum. Are you seeing anyone right now? I wonder if you could just tell them not to penetrate deeper than the point where it starts to hurt. :frowning2:

6. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just a thought but maybe you are not all the way cleaned out it is causing this air or gas pressure or feeling you are getting . I have too have this feeling before I talked to my doctor and he said suggested that maybe I was not cleaned out enough . If that makes sence to you I have to really work at "cleaning " to make sure I dont have any pain . I hope you figure this problem out :slight_smile: .