1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MtF Libido

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Nova0, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Nova0

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hello guys. I'm a 29 years old transgender from Brazil. I've been on Hormone Therapy for about 7 months right now. Along this time I've noticed that my libido went from 10 to 0, and also when I touch myself it is dry and the orgasm can be a little bit painful (I've only touched myself like 5 times maybe in this whole time and because I was trying to feel something). I'm a little scared because I don't feel much pleasure. I don't have a partner and didn't have in the beginning, so I don't know if I had a boyfriend I would feel differently. In my atempts do get some pleasure I dind't felt it at all. It makes me quite scared 'cause I'm finally meeting someone, and not to be able to have sex and to enjoy sex is an awful perspective.

I've been using a Hormone Therapy based on:
    Selene 1mg
    Estradiol 1mg
    Finasteride 5mg

A doctor prescribed it to me and it is all okey. My DHT levels dropped from 815,2 pg/mL to 50,0 pg/mL in months. And T levels dropped from 664 ng/dL to 23 ng/dL. My Estradiol raised from 32 pg/mL to 65 pg/mL.

I want to know if with time I might be able to regain pleasure, or if I need to change something (maybe talk to my doctor), or if with someone special things can work out "well"? Thank you all.

2. Acm

Acm Guest

If I were you I would talk to your doctor about it, to see if it is normal or if it needs to be changed

3. alwaysforever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I found my libido dropped when I went on hormones. For me this was actually a huge relief, because my sex drive was high to the point of complete distraction before. I didn't like how it controlled my life and I could hardly function on a daily basis with the distressing feeling the testosterone in my system brought. It was almost like someone else was in charge of me and I hated it. After my transition my libido has slowly returned, but it has changed and now there is no feeling like there is this other person in charge. My desires are mine and flow comfortably in a way that feels natural to me.

I guess what I am saying is that maybe like me your desire and what drives it is slowly evolving with transition. Of course I would talk to your doctor about it and see what they have to say.

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This is no medical advise, please talk to your doctor about it.

It is said that t levels might possibly be responsible for libido and possibly partly for drive in general...
    levels under 40 or 50 might be a possibility...

You might ask your doctor if a combination of estradiol, natural-alike progesterone and spriro would be preferable.

You might look into magic wands or smart wands or similar for stimulation...
    there are customer experiences online...
    all at your own risk, use enough lube (I'd prefer organic) and don't overextend yourself.

#4 jay777, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2014