1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lesbian sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by freshoutcloset, Oct 2, 2014.

1. freshoutcloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im in an extremely serious and loving relationship with my girlfriend. We've had sex plenty of times, and we know what the other likes. She used to be a top and would barely let me touch her, she was even fully clothed the first time we had sex! Eventually, she started getting more comfortable with me, and she'd get half naked. One night during a very passionate love making session, I told her that I'd love if she would let me taste her. She was uncomfortable as she took her briefs off, but I teased her and got her really into it. I went down on her, and when I was going to finger her, she stopped me. She told me she didn't enjoy penetration, and so I stopped. Its been more than a year since that happened, and whenever we have sex, I go down on her. But i'm beginning to worry and wonder if she's gotten tired of just oral sex. I've asked her and she says that its enough. I just don't know, i'm worried she'll get bored or something.
    is there any other way that I can please her, sexually, other than just oral sex? And is it possible for her to become bored of just oral sex? I mean, she comes every time...

2. Blossom85

Have you ever tried Tribbing, it could be a good way to be intimate with each other and not have anything penetrating her.

3. freshoutcloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had to look that up :| we do that, just not scissoring per se, but during foreplay, she'll be on top and she'll rub her clit on my thigh.

4. Really

I'm not sure you need to worry because I'm almost positive you can't come when you're bored. :} But if you just ask her whether she'd like you to try something else for fun and if she says "no", just tell her "ok, let me know if you do 'cause I'm all about the fun." Or something like that.

5. Blossom85

I was gonna post a link to the Wikipedia site but wasn't sure if I should or not. You could maybe try to make it apart of the sex you have and not just foreplay, I haven't done it myself but I think you do need to have the stamina to keep it going all the way through to climax but it could be something you might want to incorporate a little more into your sex life. Also something you mentioned before, if she still says she enjoys the oral sex and she is still climaxing from it, then I think she would be telling the truth. Maybe just try different angles, different ways of doing it then what you have before. I think more then anything, it is about the closeness and intimacy of being with that person as well, so maybe try romantic massages or maybe start off in a bath together, maybe a vibrator that doesn't penetrate her but just kinda massages her clit as well, but I think if she isn't enjoying it, she will tell you anyway Hun, so try not to worry.

6. freshoutcloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's pretty true! Sounds like a good idea, I'll be sure to ask her next time we're in bed together.
    Thanks for your post!

---------- Post added 2nd Oct 2014 at 10:54 PM ----------

She's climaxed from tribbing before when I thought it was still just foreplay. I tend to give her massages whenever I can, we bought soy wax massage candles just for that, I'll also kiss her back and it usually leads up to sex. We have a pretty stable sexual relationship, I'd say. We've bought a vibrator and i've tried it on her, she said it felt good.....but that she knew she wouldn't be able to climax from it. She said the way the vibrator itself felt put her off a little. I don't know, now that I think about it, i'm starting to think that oral sex might be the only way she can actually enjoy sex...

7. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look at magic wands and smart wands (battery powered), and similar ones.
    There are many customer opinions online.

All at your own risk, don't overextend yourself.

---------- Post added 3rd Oct 2014 at 01:29 AM ----------

You might have a look at this:
    Orgasms, female ejaculation, and the G-spot, again | Go Ask Alice!

---------- Post added 3rd Oct 2014 at 01:33 AM ----------

Stimulation of the gspot might release pent up emotions in some people...
    some people like alternating stimulation of clitoris and gspot...

---------- Post added 3rd Oct 2014 at 01:34 AM ----------

Stimulation of the gspot might release pent up emotions in some people...
    some people like alternating stimulation of clitoris and gspot...

#7 jay777, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  8. freshoutcloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    having all these suggestions makes me feel like we've tried it all. We bought a small wand before buying a vibrator since it was cheaper. The only reason we bought the vibrator was because I enjoyed it.
    I've also tried to find get g spot, but once my finger penetrated her, she told me to stop. She's had sex with guys before, and she told me she didn't enjoy it at all. So I don't know, i'm just thinking she completely hates any type of penetration.

9. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might try to play a bit with her labia... and with one finger stimulating the gspot, in a slightly come hither motion, towards the stomach... AFTER she had an orgasm... if she is ok with that...

Some people find stimulation of the gspot only pleasurable after an orgasm...

You might talk with her about it, some people don't like penetration but don't mind if its only a finger... nothing bigger... maybe she could slowly open to that experience... and maybe she could try with you first :slight_smile: .

On the other hand, you might enjoy yourself and make this a slow process...