1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Always tired

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Sepina, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay guys. I am constantly tired, nearly everyday. I work nightshift so maybe that is a contributing factor, I don't know I'm just sick of feeling tired. People think Im on the piss or I've had a joint. I always wear sunnies to hide my eyes. I get enough rest but Im always tired. Why ? Ugh

2. Ridiculous

How much sleep are you getting?

3. IcelandLover

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could be your diet...

4. black-cat

I guess it depends on the rest of your lifestyle, for example, how much sleep do you actually get, what do you do for a living and what is your diet like? How long have you been this tired?

I could be a mixture of things, as well as your job and sleep cycle, it could be your diet, stress, even the weather can be a factor. I really hope you are feeling better soon!

5. Ophelia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You could have something like Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, maybe you should see a doctor? Hope you are feeling more rested soon :slight_smile:

6. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  7. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How much do you eat? I know I can barely survive school without a big breakfast, snacks, and a large, healthy lunch. Otherwise I'm falling asleep at 3PM, an hour before school ends, let alone the whole day.

Nutrition and exercise are important to maintain energy throughout the day, especially on an irregular schedule like night-shifts.

8. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get around 6 - 8 hours of sleep.. I gym but not as much as I want to. I have no one to gym with
    I guess my diet is also crap too. I hardly eat at work and sometimes i hardly eat anything the whole day before my shift starts. I really need to find a job during the day. I dont like eating at work because chances are ill use the toilet and i feel very umcomfortable using toilets that arent at home. I guess im at fault for myself beimg tired amd all. But who else is going to help mum pay bills?... I really want to continue my studies and go medschool but. I dont know

9. Hexagon

This seems possible. It may also be that the stress of working a night shift is getting to you.

10. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're not at fault. But you can do things to help.

First, please eat. It will be so much better for you if you just get enough food in. Even just a sandwich and some fruit. You'll feel better for eating, and eat before you go, too.

11. Blossom85

There is a condition called hemochromatosis, it is an overload of iron in your blood. My dad has it and he gets really tired when his is not controlled..

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hemochromatosis/basics/symptoms/con-200236

It could be a lot of other reasons as well and I of course am not a doctor, so It could be an idea to go to the doctors and have a check up just to make sure nothing serious is going on. If you aren't eating much, that could be a big part of the problem as well, so I think you should try to eat more. Not eating makes you feel weak and tired as well. I was always really weary of going to the bathroom at school and such, but now after having a lot of kidney and bladder infections from not going to the bathroom as often as I should and drinking as much water as I should, I know it is something I need to control and make sure I am more vigilant on doing now.