1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do homophobic people think that we exist to just have random anal sex?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Chromedome, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have no desire to have anal sex with a male or female. Somehow people assume that because I am gay, I am so just to engage in frequent anal sex all the time on demand with any guy that moves, that I don't desire romance, companionship and someone to love. Plus I am homosexual, not anal-sexual or homo-anal-sexual, there are other ways of sexual contact between two men, and women have anal sex too. They just can't comprehend that I want a relationship beyond the sex and that does not mean child bearing, there is much more to relationship than that. And they always make a negative comments about anal sex too me like I even care.

2. AsheTheHuman

They don't understand homosexuality and rather than try to learn they'd rather just cover their ears and stay in their old ways because they're scared of change. If they did understand it, they wouldn't be homophobic. Also this is my 300th post! Sparta and all that.

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I love how people use anal sex as an excuse to hate gay men, when they don't say anything about heterosexual anal sex

4. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

It's jealousy.

5. yidnah87

I think it's because people think that there must be some kind of penetration involved. With opposite sex couples it's penis in vagina, so with two men it must be penis in anus, since that's the only hole that's available. Plus, anal sex between two men is often the 'butt' of jokes to begin with.

On the other hand, when it comes to same sex relations between women, they think, "how do lesbians have sex?"

6. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Even more proof that the majority of heterosexuals are stupid....how boring must it be to only have and define sex as PiV when there's so much else you can do.

7. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Because that is what I exist to do.

And I represent everyone.

#7 Pret Allez, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  8. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    In answer to the original question,
    it's just simply, ignorance. Since gayness is kind of a 'taboo' thing for lots of straight folks, they possibly don't bother to ask questions or do a bit of study, so all they have to go on are stereotypes or notions they have picked up from the media, etc. I was never anti-gay, in fact I always liked the lgbt community, even if I could not accept back then that I was a part of it myself...but even so, I had a few misapprehensions also, due to simply, ignorance. One common one is that gay guys tend to be, in general, more promiscuous that straight guys. (I now know this to be complete and utter crap; promiscuity is everywhere, really so many folks, both straight and gay, are that way...and many others would not be. But it has nothing to do with one's sexuality.) But there is a general perception like that in mainstream society. Maybe some straight folks see the Mardi Gras, with semi-naked dancers etc, and assume that 'all gay folk must be like that' or some other vague assumption. (Not that there's anything wrong with the Mardi Gras...in fact, I wouldn't mind attending the next one in Sydney, for a bit of fun.) People just pick up a snippet here, a snippet there, and out of that, form an 'opinion' about the lgbt community. No wonder it's most often wrong.

---------- Post added 5th Oct 2014 at 05:29 PM ----------

I dunno, Pret Allez. I think I will need to get to know someone a bit, gain a little trust in them, before letting them inside my arse. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#8 Damien, Oct 4, 2014
  9. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I like this answer.

I could go on forever about how 2 women can have sex! Plus it's not just about that! I like a womans company.. 2 women having sex IS possible.. not every sexual act needs a penis involved. We use our hands.. tongues.. and can even rub eachothers you know what together to reach climax. And if there ''needs to be penetration involved'' or if a girls girlfriend wants penetration there is such thing as strapons.. duh!

#9 ChloeKiss, Oct 4, 2014
  10. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

*men sitting around a fire, in wilderness*

socrates: imagine, if you will, sexual relations
    glaucon: for defining sex, to say must have one penis?
    socrates: ah now imagine, dear glaucon, to have two penises in the sex
    glaucon: indeed, socrates
    socrates: to sex, of penetrate??? multiple penis, and boners, but do we define sex still the same? for where do, the weiners go?
    glaucon: certainly, socrates
    socrates: now imagine the lust, sexual relation, of men, two, two weiners. how define sex now. for where, do they go? anal?? still sex? but what of women still? to define sex, the ultimate question.... if the balls touch, is it not gay? do sex without penetrate? how is babby formed?

11. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Wtf did I just read? :eek:

12. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

A God damn masterpiece, is what! LOL!

13. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Yes.. You are right. In other news.. I want a girlfriend :tears:

Please.. Continue this thread. I am entertained.

14. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You've got the style of the Republic down pat there. Only yours is much more readable. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

LOL this is exactly true. If tongues and fingers don't count as sex, a grown man could force his dick in a child's throat and claim he isn't a sex offender and no one has the right to arrest him, because he never put it in her privates. It sounds so stupid, illogical, and borderline dangerous for anyone involved. There doesn't need to be penetration involved, which is again, dangerous; some straight girls hate PiV sex and then they get depressed and force themselves to believe they have to be lesbians to be happy, which is just wrong

16. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

I wasn't kidding when I said "jealousy", above. The Homophobes I've encountered, the noisy ones on the internet, are *obsessed* with the mechanics of same-sex intercourse. I don't debate these....people anymore, but when I did, I'd simply say "you think about teh Buttsex *way* more than I do". It is this - they are intrigued by our perceived lack of boundaries in our lives. They think we live with no rules, no regrets, no fears, and no commitments.

Of course, they are just finding another way to dehumanize us. Remember, people project the fears, desires, and other things about themselves onto another so that they can attack those feelings "safely". When a certain class of Homophobes talks about being LGBT+ as "you just want to be cool, it's just the latest fad" - and I've been told that this is what *I* am really doing, from someone I had thought was a friend - then they are really saying is "I wish I could do what *they* are doing".

17. flatlander48

It is a way in which people can easily dismiss us. If they only view you as a dick or an ass hole, you are not human to them. They don't have to invest any effort in being decent to you, being concerned about your needs and well being or anything else that involves seeing you as a fellow human being. You have no mind and no decency because you only know and respond to one thing.

There is historical precedence for this, but at this hour, I'll just say that it does exist and leave it with that...

18. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I knew a homophobic guy who loved to have anal sex with women , yet he would turn around and said gay men were wrong because they had anal sex and gay sex is gross .
    I think he's a sad person .

19. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's a few factors; one being that in them making people view us that way, they can justify hating us, and another being that men are uncomfortable with the idea of other men being the receptive partner in sex because they view it as 'unmanly' or demeaning.

20. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Eurgh, he sounds like a sad lonely person who was unloved as a child