1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FWB for the right reasons

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by LetLoveIn, Oct 5, 2014.

1. LetLoveIn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I am rather old fashioned. To me sex is something I could never do with someone I do not love or have a connection with. However, I find myself at a crossroads.

I am a virgin. Never been kissed by either gender. I’m wondering if maybe trying to strike up a friends with benefits relationship with a lady might be in my best interest. I’m really not up to dating at the moment and so I feel like my options are limited.

Are there nice, kind, respecting girls out there who would understand why I wanted a FWB and not use my innocence to their advantage? I want to be wooed and some romance, but I’m not sure that exists in what I’m considering.

I don’t want some experimental romp with a part girl or some chick also looking to just experiment… I want a meaningful relationship in which the other person is open, honest, and understanding.

Am I hopeless in my desire for this?

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm in the same situation , I want my first time with a woman to be with someone I care for but it's just I'm so lonely right now and horny it's driving me nuts .

3. LetLoveIn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Someone once told me that being lonely is a state of mind... that's advice I take with a grain of salt.

It is frustrating when you also feel like everyone comes by it easily and you seem to be struggling. :bang:

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah .

5. NatWheeled

Even though you say you don't want to date, sounds to me like you want real love, not a FWB. I'm a virgin like you...never even been kissed. And yeah it gets tiring, being a virgin. But I know that when I'm finally with the woman I love, the wait will be worth it.

FWB can get complicated too. You could end up falling in love, but she may not...or vice versa.