1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Douching

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by MrBrightside, Oct 10, 2014.

1. MrBrightside

This situation will sound stupid because it is, but ive liked this guy for a while now. Basically weve been talking and getting close, but we keep arguing about the need for enemas and douching before anal sex.

Ive bottomed once and topped once and when i bottomed i didnt douche and everything was clean and fine, when i topped there was a wee bit of shit but nothing major and i didnt care. This guy says he refuses to sleep with a guy unless they douche before hand, and ive stuck to my guns and said no to that but now its getting to the stage where were almost not going to bother dating just cos of this issue.

He says that because hes big its more important for guys to douche, so basically i was wondering if any of you could give any experience or advice for me since im still really inexperienced with all this stuff. I dont really want to lose this boy but it wouldnt be the end of the world if i had to.

2. Ridiculous

Douching is only necessary if you aren't clean beforehand. If you are clean, then it is unnecessary (and could actually make things worse by flushing poo from further up down into your rectum).
    Use a finger to check if you are clean; you can also use a small squirt of a water and see if it comes out clean.

Ideally you don't want to douche at all so you don't want to be doing it if it isn't needed.

I don't think the size of someone's dick is going to make douching more important... anything left in the rectum is going to be an issue regardless of how big your partner is, and anything past the rectum is mostly prevented from getting involved because of the bend as it joins the sigmoid colon (a long penis will hit against this bend but generally won't be able to go any further).

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people