1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Time Anal...Advice?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by SpaceSuit, Oct 14, 2014.

1. SpaceSuit

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I've wanted to try solo anal for a while and I finally got myself a toy for it, but since I've never done it before I wanted to know if there's anything I should do to prepare?? I've got lots of lube because that's what all the websites say is important. Since I won't be doing it with a partner should I still douche before hand or is that not necessary?? Is there an "easier" position for beginners to start with?? I'm glad this forum exists, because I really don't have anyone to ask about this in real life and the different websites tend to contradict one another or be unhelpful. Should I expect it to be really painful until I get used to it?

2. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. Relax
    2. Foreplay is important
    3. Lube is your best friend
    4. So is a condom
    5. Douching isn't necessary, but you also may not want to eat quite a while beforehand.

3. MrBrightside

Basically finger before using the toy. If your hole is already stretched there shouldnt be much pain. If you go straight for the toy it could hurt.

Use plenty lube, on the toy and your body.

As for douching, to me its never needed even for actual sex. Ive bottomed twice and never douched, so long as youve taken a shit before hand you wont have any bother. :slight_smile:

The thing youll notice is it feels like you need to take a shit while youre being penetrated, its just something youll get used to with practice, and as long as theres nothing waiting to come out you wont actually shit.

4. SpaceSuit

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you! That was very helpful. :slight_smile:.