1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Strang Feeling in my Testical....

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ErikPinkLovesU, Sep 26, 2008.

1. ErikPinkLovesU

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im really freakin out right now omg!!!!! So today in science class I had this weird feeling in my left testical. It hurt a little and it kinda felt lik a burning sensation. ONE THIGN THAT IS RULED OUT IS STDs. I am a virgin i swear. next diecnosis lol. Idk what im going 2 do. I just wanted 2 hear what you guys had 2 say before i asked my dad about it. Im so freaked out I hope that its not like porstate cancer or something! i dont wanna have my ball chopped off ='( plz help me... :icon_sad:

2. DisturbedOne

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Um this could be anything. But STD'S are only if you had sex with 2 or more people without unsafe sex. I would just relax probably ask a parrent. becuase it could be anything. I don't think a doctor is ganna chop off you testical. Its proabaly a bad @$$ itch otr you are not using soup durring showers. i don't know. But ask a doctor if it gets worse in the next 24 hours or tell a parrent.

3. KaraBulut

A few things that you should be aware of-

Pain is not a typical symptom of cancer. That's why so many forms of cancer are diagnosed late- because there's not an obvious symptom like pain that makes people go see their doctor. Pain is typically a symptom or injury or infection, not cancer.

Both testicular cancer and prostate cancer are not painful nor are they common in your age group. Prostate cancer typically affects men over age 40. Testicular cancer is most common in men ages 21-35. So, at age 13 your risk is very low.

There are a number of things that can cause the pain you describe- a kidney stone, a urinary tract infection, epididymitis are just a few of the possibilities. If your pain persists, you should tell your parents and they need to make an appointment with your doctor for a check-up.

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Uhhh....I'm not sure where you got that information. One unprotected sexual encounter can lead to STD's. Never have unprotected sex!

5. berileos

berileos Guest

It may be Varicocoelle testis.It would be wise to see a doctor,he will take a look and send you to a termovision if it's needed.There's nothing to fear,but if you don't cure it,there might be consequences like non fertility...

6. ErikPinkLovesU

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    the pain was onyl for a short 15 or so seconds. it went away very quickly. I talked to my dad about it and he bascially told me the same thing. if it happens again well set up a doctor appointment. thanks guys for the help, anymore info would be greatly aprreciated