1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it like a thing to go down on a girl who's on her period?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Confused Teen18, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Confused Teen18

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No offence to those females or males who do it but i never thought that it actually happened till i saw a youtube video addressing the topic.

Personally, i would be disgusted. I wouldn't go down on myself if i were on my period, muchless go down on another woman lol

2. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I don't know if it really is a thing.. But I know for a fact that I would be hesitant to lick a girls vagina when it's got blood surrounding it. For some reason though I feel like if she called me her sexy vampire girlfriend maybe I would need to prove myself? Joking! Or am I? :lol:

Honestly though I have heaps of fetishes but going down on a woman while shes bleeding isn't one of them. Sexy light sadistic stuff is sexy though and rough sex. :lol:

3. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    If you could go down on yourself at any time of the month it would be rather bloody impressive! (pun only slightly intended :lol: )

I think it's quite a specific interest, that some people but not most, have.

4. Lady Boss

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    there is something bout girls that i found attractive maybe her smile or the way she acts when she's round me

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I think It's gross. One of the reasons I don't like men is because the fear of having to swallow fluids, and with women you can at least escape that half the time.

Luckily, I don't have periods anymore, so my partner would never have to worry, but I'd like us to be on equal plane.

6. Mangaholic

Mangaholic Guest

Is it down? No idea... All I know is that I definitely wouldn't do it. Presence of blood makes it easier to transmit STIs.

7. thekillingmoon

I guess, some people can't wait a few days without having sex. To each their own. I'm not a vampire, so I wouldn't. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Blood doesn't scare me, still I think it would be super awkward and you could ruin bed sheets. Personally I wouldn't let anyone touch me during that time of the month purely out of embarrassment.

8. BoiGeorge

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I personally know a couple whose favourite time to have sex is when the girl is on her period. He also likes going down on her while she's on it. I personally can't see the appeal at all, but each to their own I guess

9. Joanie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If we talk about going down on a girl while on her period, it wouldn't be during the first days. Not when the blood is almost constantly coming out. If there's blood coming out, then don't touch it. I think it's pretty clear.

But otherwise, I honestly don't mind. I think you guys forget about basic hygiene rules. Most girls have pretty good hygiene in my opinion. So just take a bath or shower immediatly before or do your things in the shower or bath with your girlfriend. With my ex we would do it while on our periods sometimes, during the last days when there's no blood coming out, of course. And we wouldn't touch the vagina. No need to get there, anyway it's meant to be left alone during that time haha.

I'm a girl too so I understand periods and I'm not afraid of them (like a lot of guys are). With those basic rules, there's nothing disgusting about it in my opinion.

When you think about it, two weeks per month without sex can also leave you pretty horny. So it's a plus to be open to that. People just panic when talking about having sex while on your period, but they just don't realize that there are ways to make it perfectly fine. Many guys laugh at me sometimes for stupid things because I'm a lesbian, but when they say that periods are gross, it's my turn to laugh at them.