1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti-depressant working well for me

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by duende84, Oct 21, 2014.

1. duende84

Just is just a quick heads-up.

It is now a month since I started with a new anti-depressant and it is working well for me.
    The brand is Nuzak. You have to get a description for this from a GP or physician.

I am way less irritable. My thoughts are more rational. I am calmer. I sleep better. My sex drive is back (as opposed to taking Seridep which killed it completely).

I feel like a new person to be honest.

So here is a bit of advice. If you suspect that you suffer from depression, of have been diagnosed, do try and get a subscription for an anti-depressant. It makes the worlds difference. But do get the right one for you. If it makes you feel like shite then stop immediately and request something else.

It is not worth suffering. I have been there.

ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR GP, PHYSICIAN AND/OR MENTAL HEALTH PRACTITIONER. DO NOT TRY TO SELF-DIAGNOSE.

2. Della

What dosage of Nuzak do you take? I was taking fluoxetine and found it effective at first but having little effect later on.

Thanks I should go see my doctor for a new one thanks

3. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Thanks op, I really love hearing about when a medication works for people since so often all you hear is horrible side-effects of the first month that made people have to stop taking it, and is very discouraging :, ) I'm glad you are feeling better, you deserve it so much.

4. Pipihpipih

Pipihpipih Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    I just took 0.25mg xanax before bed.
    :frowning2:
    since my gf goneā€¦. or when I'm alone.

I don't want to keep taking it.
    *i keep praying that there will be someone for me out there~~~ its been 1 month i keep taking that xanax