1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sudden, worsening headache

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by FtMart, Oct 28, 2014.

1. FtMart

Hey guys I just developed a sudden headache with no apparent cause yesterday evening Aaron's 5 my time. I took pain killers at 8 and laid my had down which worsened it. By 9 I realized this and went to Mr room to lie down. When i stood up I felt kinds of dizzy and lying down in a dark, quure room didn't help and i woke up this morning with it worse. I'm don't have nausea and I'm not vomiting. I don't have any pain anywhere else. The Iain it's dull but for a few seconds I'll randomly get a sharp shooting pain. Its in my left temple. Do you guys have any ideas what it could be or what i should do?

2. KayJay

It could just be some random pains that'll go away eventually. If it lasts for longer than a headache should you should see a doctor. Its always best to see a doctor because they know what they are doing much more than the internet does. My first step dad had a headache once and he went to the doctor about it and it turned out to be a brain tumor. Not that you have a brain tumor but I just want to high light that seeing the doctor for seemingly small things is never a bad idea.

3. Unkempt Harold

800 MG Ibuprofen with food. 800 MG Tylenol. Caffeine. WILL destroy headache =p

4. SpaceSuit

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like a bad migraine. I get them regularly. I once had one that lasted 4 months...life sucked. Anyway, I would try some extra strength migraine relief. That usually helps me.