1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions regarding breasts. [MtF]

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by DoriaN, Oct 29, 2014.

1. DoriaN

hi hiiii!

So I've been on HRT for just under 6 months now and things seem to be going really well!

All my life I naturally had large areola, which only got bigger thanks to hormones.

So while I'm enjoying seeing the changes and feeling the effects, I just noticed today that I'm getting stretch marks to show up. I'm a little concerned because obviously I don't want any negative marks or improper stretching, but am taking it as a sign that I'm developing speedily...

I'm a little overweight, though not obese, so I think that's contributing to it a little, but I figured I'd still ask just in case.

Also I was trying to calculate what size of bra would fit me best, because right now I wear a 36/38C but do not fill it. I got it because I anticipated that with my body structure I would likely hit close to a natural B/C (My sister/mother/grandmother are/were all D cups or even larger). That said, according to most calculators and tuts, I'm supposedly a 38DD.

I know this cannot be right, so I was wondering if there is a more accurate guide or test out there I can try.

My under bust measured around 36 inches, and my bust measured 43 inches.
    I'm wondering if part of it is chest shape.

Thanks in advance!@ I'd also love to hear any other lady's stories regarding growth and progess ^^.

Love! <3

2. DragKing69

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm a girl, and also a little above average, and stretch marks are OK. In fact, its worse on skinnier girls. But hope things are going well for you. Go women!
    Your friend,
    B

3. DoriaN

Women raw raw!

4. DoriaN

No one has anything to say?

5. butHitlerisDead

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just go to the store and try on a few bras; the sales lady can also help you find your bra size. I would think 43 in would be about a C cup, but if you don't fill you can try a B cup.

6. KayJay

I've been on hormones for a bit over a year and I'm still only an A cup. I never had any stretch marks or anything as far as I could tell on my breasts (all my stretch marks are on my thighs :frowning2: ) but I guess just like puberty it isn't really exactly the same for everyone. All the women in my family had quite large breasts too, my mom had to have a reduction even as far as I know. Looks like I will end up with implants after all :s

I think you can go to stores that help you find the right size. Apparently many women are sized wrong though. I watched a video about it and it was very informative: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jk55ep4XUQ

Hopefully I've been a little bit helpful.

7. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  8. flatlander48

According to herroom.com, your size should be a 36G. For a C cup, the difference would be 3", or 36" band and 39" around the bust. But with 7" difference, that gets you to a G...

9. anniebunnie

anniebunnie Guest

You probably shouldn't worry about the stretch marks they normally fade over time

10. 101DeadRoses

Try lotions and moisturizers. If they have it near you, get some 'Udder Cream' hand lotion and try that.That should work for the stretch marks.
    For the bras, just move a size down at a time on cheap bras or try them on at a store.

And I'm very happy for you!

11. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As for what bra size I would just go to the store and try a couple different sizes on and see what fits you best. I know some stores have in between sizes (kohls does but they are pretty pricey). Stretch marks a lot of girls get them. I have been on birth control since I was pretty young and started developing and I had tons of them however cocoa butter helps a little and there's certain types of lotion to help with stretch marks you can get those at any local store target walmart etc. however with or without it they'll go away by themselves it will just take time.

12. DoriaN

Ja! That's why I'm like, whut.

Oh I worry anyways, but I always do so no worries.

Also that's good! I don't want funny looking boobs =[

Thank you! I almost feel spoiled lately I'm so happy, but I guess that's the reward for a thus far lifetime of anguish. #1stworldtransissues

I have Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion that I use on occassion, so win!

That's the problem actually, I shopped for what I know I will be and now necessarily what I am.

I have a good excuse though, the store I was in didn't have my sizes.
    I go for a 38 band, but getting a 38A is like impossible, and a 38B either doesn't fit right or is rare. So in my case I might need to go higher in bands and lower in cups to be comfortable and proportioned, but again those sizes haven't been available. I mean, if I can't find 38A how will I find 42A or 42B etc

OTL

But these are of course all great suggestions, I just was hoping I could use the maths and logic my size out, but so far I'm missing a lot of boob according to my test results >_>

13. Maeve

Check out r/abrathatfits. I've seen some awesome advice for transwomen there. You're built a little differently than cis women, and that can make finding a bra harder. Most bra calculators are dead wrong to begin with anyway.

what is your bust measurement (at fullest point, not tight) when you are lying down? This is a more accurate measurement for transwomen because theirs breasts are typically a different shape. Measuring when standing up can overestimate the true size of your breasts.

Your band is probably either 36 or 38. Try both. Using your bust measurement, I'd try a 36G, 38DDD/F, 36DDD/F and 38DD/E.

I'm a 30J. :/

Not "filling" a bra doesn't necessarily mean it's too big. It could be too small, wrong band size, wrong cup shape etc. Don't forget to scoop and swoop! Breast tissue likes to hang out by armpits.