1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having Sex after Transitioning to Male

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by TrueHeartZ, Nov 2, 2014.

1. TrueHeartZ

I am thinking of sex reassignment surgery and am wondering what sex with feel like after it is done, and if my new "organ" will react the same as a bio males will.

2. Acm

Acm Guest

Well I've never had SRS but there's 2 different procedures you can have done, and the results depend on procedure you choose. You can research phalloplasty and metoidioplasty to try to find out more

3. LibertyValance

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Knowing a few friends who are into medicine/surgery and having actually talked about the topic of SRS, if one is talking about phalloplasty there are some limits to what it is capable of. You cannot get an erection via the standard route of blood engorging the phallus, instead a system of artificial pumps and pressure cylinders can be employed, some methods put the mechanism that operates the system within the scrotum. Using this method of pumps though it is possible to create a penis that is capable of being both flaccid and erect as a biological penis is, albeit it requires manual operation to change from state to state. There are also other options such as the insertion of a semi rigid rod that can be used to give the penis increased firmness. Both of these options are limited by the fact that the neo-phallus created in phalloplasty is not capable of increasing in size to the same extent as a biological penis. In terms of Sexual satisfaction I have not read too much, from just cursory reading it seems to be that people still retain sensation, but in anything as permanent and big as surgery, more than simply cursory reading should be done.

In terms of a website that has some interesting information, I have found this one to be particularly enlightening (warning: probably NSFW): Penile Implants: The Total Guide For Transsexual Men