1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fitness question。

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by usagi, Nov 3, 2014.

1. usagi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi everyone.

Recently I've been really into my body and trying to keep thin but I don't have defined ads and feeling like I have a little extra on the back part of my waist. I was wondering if any of the foods I've been eating could be messing that up.

Here is the list of things I more or less eat every day.

1. Two Peanut butter and honey sandwich on wheat bread.
    2. Some kind of fruit mostly berries.
    3. Tea with honey.

I eat other things but everyday it's different these are are just things I eat regularly like in the morning or evening.

2. robclem21

First I want to start by saying that for majority of people, getting those super defined abs and lower back is simply impossible and unrealistic. It is a combination of body type, genetics, and just energy balance that make it impossible for some people to ever obtain that physique.

Given what you said here, its impossible for anyone to tell what the reason is that you are not able to obtain your goal. Those three things you have listed are mostly healthy for you, although there is a distinct lack of quality protein from meat. However, defining the lower abs usually is a matter of 5-10 lbs. and I don't think its anything to worry about.