1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

after sex, how do you feel?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by awkwardlyme, Nov 4, 2014.

1. awkwardlyme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    so im bisexual and still a virgin and i was wondering what does one feel like after sex? like do you feel complete or dirty or anything? are you still the same person or are you changed somehow? im talking about sex with either sexes in either holes(sorry dont mean to offend)

also one side note question does the horniness go away after you loose your virginity, or does it get worse?

2. Runner5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, I actually just lost my virginity last night, so I guess I can try and tell you how I feel, although your results may vary.

It was nice. I didn't go in in with very high expectations for a first time. It was with my boyfriend of a month. I guess I'm still processing, but it was a lot of different sensations that I wasn't really used to, but it got intense near the end.

As for after, we were masturbating within 30 minutes afterwards. Horniness goes away (and you have this wtf why are we naked moment), but considering that you're young you won't feel like that for very long.

3. tulman

Your curiosity may diminish some once you experience sex but hopefully your libido will last well into your senior years. How you feel after sex can range widely. An inconsiderate lover can leave you feeling used and disappointed. A considerate lover can leave you feeling just the opposite. That's why you shouldn't rush in to anything. Choose your first partner carefully, as well as the time, location and surroundings. Let the anticipation and excitement build so you have pleasant memories of your first time.
    As you become more experienced you will learn that not every encounter is going to set off fireworks. Some will be better than others. There will be some you can hopefully just shrug off and forget and the best will be (IMHO) the ones with someone you love that produce a wonderful afterglow where you lie contented in each others arms for some time afterward and will bring a smile to your face when you remember them.
    Depending on how active you become you'll most likely learn the difference between having sex and making love. Both can be satisfying in their own way but nothing beats a loving partner.

4. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Typically I'm generally tired (both from the physical activity and as a side effect of the endorphins), but generally happy, satisfied, and a bit playful.

When I first started having sex, then again when I first started having sex with men, it was followed by a bit of wandering what that meant.

As far as the "hormones going away", I find sex to be a bit addictive. Yea, sometimes I'm not in the mood for sex and I may go months without it. Then when I do get laid, it's all I think about...and usually repeat more times than I care to count

5. james222

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It really depends who the sex is with. If its a bf or gf then you would usually feel good after sex, if its a drunk one night stand with a random person then you can feel a bit dirty/regretful after it or it can go the opposite way and you get even more horny. Think everyone has different emotions after sex, some have none.

6. awkwardlyme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    so i as a person wouldnt change, would i? i stay the same? anything else i should know before making this somewhat life changing choice.... apart from the whole protection contraception thing

7. Runner5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't really feel any different. I don't feel like more of a man or less of one, it was just something that I did, and will do again. I don't think it'll change you or make you into a different person. There a lot more important things in life than sex, and unless you want it to, it won't define who you are.

8. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was younger, before I accepted my sexuality, I would feel guilty after sex. After having some out, and now being comfortable with myself, after sex, I feel like I can not wait until the next time!

9. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Happy. Give it 10 minutes and we can go again.

10. Choirboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I second that! And I'll also add that I'm far more energetic, enthusiastic and uninhibited with a guy than I was with a woman, and I'm a lot LESS interested in just getting to the finish line, shall we say. Very different!