1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't believe I'm asking the Internet this but....

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by kingLaser458, Nov 4, 2014.

1. kingLaser458

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    This is a question for gay and bi guys. So here goes: How do you deepthroat? Yes you heard that right. Anyway, I'm asking this because I very recently made a fool of myself in front of my friend with benefits. You don't really need the details because what it comes down to is that I tried and subsequently failed. Miserably. I gagged so hard that it wasn't even slightly funny. It was awkward and embarrassing because we've been doing this for quite a while and we both have decent experience(but I mostly bottom). Also I want to impress him and redeem myself. But there's a bit of a catch, he's about 7 and 1/2 inches. I think. One solution I was thinking of is that I heard there's a trick where you squeeze a nerve in your hand or something and it "turns off" your gag reflex. Is that even remotely possible? So what I need is some expert advice on..... Ya know.....taking it "all the way down"

2. KayJay

If you practice with your finger you can do it. Just focus on something else, that's how the finger trick works because you are thinking so hard about your finger that you don't gag. That's what I did and now I can stick my finger down my throat really far with no gag. The only problem after that is the thickness and I really am not sure how to overcome that.

3. iiimee

Umm, I am a virgin myself, but in response to what KelsC said, I think that's a good idea. However, with the thickness, couldn't you try it with thicker objects? Kinda work your way up to that? It might help to do that... Like, if you have a toy that could help. I'm not sure, but I thought I might as well try to help ^_^

4. Images and Words

Practice with your finger.
    As a fellow 15 year old, I can obviously offer no insight into this *hint of sarcasm

5. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You shouldn't feel pressured to perform kinky acts, you aren't comfortable with or cause you harm because your peers think its cool.

6. robclem21

Agreed. You shouldn't feel pressure and he should appreciate the effort you are making even though there are certain things you physically aren't capable of. I realize you are doing it to try to impress him and that he isn't "forcing" you to do anything, but you need to realize everyone has physical limitations and that can't stop you from making it feel good for him in other ways.

7. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I pretty much can't deepthroat but still manage to give amazing head, at least according to my boyfriend. So I say don't worry about it.

8. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I just tried the finger trick, that seems to work!

9. kingLaser458

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks for the advice everyone! Other than the fact that I caught some *ahem* :icon_redf down the hatch by accident (long story), it went really well :icon_bigg

10. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats! And you know what they say...practice makes perfect, so keep trying :thumbsup:

11. Images and Words

Probably explains why i'm terrible...

12. Marigoman25

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all your 15 hahahaha your to advance or maybe its just in your country anyways just make sure when you do it don't let it hit to deep you might vomit and do it slowly for extra fun

13. Rosie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you've mastered the finger, you can always try something like a popsicle.

14. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Practice makes perfect. Best position is to have your head at the end of a bed, facing up, hanging down. I still struggle with guys who are well endowed.

#14 imnotreallysure, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  15. Morrisome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Practice practice practice. I used to suck at sucking now I'm a champion ^_^

16. kumawool

If any of my friends see this, it will absolutely destroy my reputation as the pure and innocent child, but here goes..

Think about the anatomy of your head.

If you want to 'deep throat' you have to put the shaft in the direction of the throat. You can't be bending it 'up' towards your brain, but 'down' your throat. The easiest way to do this would be to be over top of the other male horizontally, head facing the opposite direction of the partner's superior region (head), and to carefully force the shaft down. As your throat is anatomically meant to allow objects to go in this way, it will work. Doing it in this way also avoids bending the shaft, hurting it with teeth, or using too much force. The gag reflex may be stimulated, and your throat will believe you have food in it, so you will not be able to breathe.

And that's how to scientifically explain how to deep throat.