1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird question but evidently useful???

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Colorful13, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Colorful13

So this is really weird but evidently I must know this so to start Im am a thirteen year old transgender male and in my freshmen year of high school and the other students are.... sexual you might say. The ones I was talking to dont know that I was born a girl and in change dont have a penis. They were asking the guys in the group if they were circumcised and of course they asked me, and I tried to avoid answering but then they started going like, "you know you do have a high voice", and " You do have a girly shape" and "do you think he even has a penis?" I just dont know anything ABOUT a penis, what should I have said?

2. iiimee

Wow... this is tough. Usually I am a good liar, so in your situation I'd suggest beind assertive, telling them it's none of their business, and you are indeed a guy if they ask. No matter what, insist you are a guy. If they keep bothering you, tell the teacher or counselour that they are bullying you, asking you sexual questions. They might not appreciate it, but sometimes you have to tell people "don't mess with me".

3. Colorful13

4. Colorful13

5. iiimee

Your welcome. Also, is your picture perphaps EJxJeff?

6. Colorful13

lol, it's jeff and masky :slight_smile:

7. kingLaser458

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    When it comes to being different (gay, transgender or what have you) high school is a bitch. I'm a sophomore so I totally get it. Constant questions about what goes on in your head and in your bed. (You know what I mean). Like for some reason many of my female friends are fascinated by my experience with other guys. I think people are just intrigued by what they don't fully comprehend. It's just human nature.

8. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
    lol babe, u can always ask me these kind of questions. just pm me and i will anwser as soon as i can.

9. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have to agree you don't have to tell them anything that is personal and it is no of there business! I would have told them that too. I say if they keep it up i would definitely go to the counselor or a teacher or somebody that you trust because this is not acceptable behavior ! I am sorry that they are doing this to you . Please message me if you ever need to talk I will be glad to talk with you any time :slight_smile: have a great day

10. hiddenxrainbows

If one or all of the people that were asking these questions were female, then turn it around on them, if they start giving you a hard time again. Ask them something like "How would you like it if I or another guy started asking you really personal and sexual questions about YOUR body? Would you like it then, or would that just seem really creepy and like sexual harassment?"

Because for some reason, it's not considered nearly as bad in most places if a female asks these sorts of questions of a male; but if a male does it to a female, it's automatically creepy and sexual harassment. No matter what society might think though, it's always harassment, no matter who asks the questions and who is getting questioned. So if it was a girl or girls who asked you this stuff, just trying asking them how they would feel if you asked them something like that about their body? They'll probably understand then and then stop. But if not, I agree about going to a teacher or some other adult. I mean, if other students won't leave you alone about something like this, it IS sexual harassment, and you DO NOT need to put up with it.

11. Really

I hope it (circumcision) doesn't come up again but if it does you can honestly say, "No. I had no choice in the matter." Which is true because nobody does, normally, and because there wasn't one to do. Hopefully, that will shut them up.

12. paisleydaisy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think, for one, that it is pretty bizarre to ask someone if they are circumcised and then make statements about somebody like that. I would flip these idiots off because they might not even know what that means. Geesh! Weird people with no life sounds like.