1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small lump near ass.. Turn off in sex?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Araot, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Araot

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey everyone. I've recently found a small lump about the size of a 10p coin at the top of my butt, on the inner left cheek.. I've seen a doctor about it and they said its just a harmless cyst but the only way to get rid of it is through surgery..

My problem is that I am a bottom lad and I'm a bit conscious that the cyst might put guys off.. especially if they're guys im messing about with for the first time. The cyst is normal skin colour and is smooth..

My question is, if you hooked up with a guy and felt this lump, would you be put off?

Thanks.

2. tulipinacup

Hey there Araot. I think the best thing you can do about this is to get the surgery, though it is harmless this might lead to any suspicion from the guy who you are hooking up with and most especially someone who you just met but I don't think this is the priority at all but for your betterment in getting treatment for your well-being. Have you considered getting it surgically removed?

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If I've got your pants off, and am looking at your naked butt....this means I like you, and want to have sex with you. It'll take far more than a small lump to dissuade me at that point. :slight_smile:

Lex

4. Images and Words

That made my day, its a also a valid point. I don't think a lump is gonna put anyone off. You could have it removed. I've had cysts before, and the op really isn't painful

5. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have to agree that if you and your partner are going to have sex and you are that far into it he will care less and even if he says something just tell him what it is ,no big deal at at :slight_smile: