1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's Talk Kink!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by The Virgo, Nov 11, 2014.

1. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    As a gay male thats into the kinks ( yes i am a freak :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ) i sometimes wonder what are others views are on kinkyness. Such as

Would you date someone that likes the kinky side?

Do you like the kinky side?

Do you want to try it?

What don't you like about it?

I've never really had sex ed ( self taught myself about safe sex etc etc.. ) So i would really like to know others views and opinions about topics like bdsm,roleplay,sm,toys,fetish, Hope i didnt scare ya away with my freakyness :grin:

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone once said "A kink is something I'd do in bed once in a while. A perversion is something I wouldn't." :slight_smile:

I'd probably be down for TRYING nearly everything if my partner really really wanted to. I've done a couple things at a partner's behest, but the best I ever felt about any of them was ambivalent. As in "Sure, if you want to do that again, I'm down for it", but I'd almost certainly never be the one suggesting doing it again. Apparently, I like my sex like I like my ice cream - vanilla. But I'm always on the prowl for the absolute best vanilla ice cream, if you catch my meaning. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. Rainbows~Exist

It certainly turns me on thinking about it but I'm not sure how it would play out if I was involved in it. Still, as I say: why not?

4. blueskies

blueskies Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I would date someone that has kinks but I don't have any myself, in fact I'm very vanilla in bed, and since it doesn't really turn me on I'm unsure whether I would want to try it. I don't have a particular reason why I don't like it - I just like plain, old vanilla sex I guess :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Speaking of things like tying each other up and the likes - the idea of doing that is actually kinda scary to me. That would probably make me pretty claustrophobic. My boyfriend tried holding my wrists once during sex and I completely panicked. So I guess that's just not for me.

5. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I guess the reason why i like the kinks so much is trust. It isnt easy letting yourself be placed in bondage and having no control of movement while someone does something sexual to you. And after all the good sex is only about love and trust

6. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm a submissive. ^_^

Also, I think the idea of being tied up sounds exciting.

7. shinji

shinji Guest

Don't "like" it, but not completely throwing it out as an idea, if the one i love is into it, i mean... if it's something that makes them happy, guess there's no harm in trying?

But mostly, no. Or at least not to the extent the OP is thinking about.

*brain loading* - cosplaying is nice, i can sort of see that... maybe panning out.

8. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I personally have a kinky side but most of the time im submissive because im on my medicine my medicine prevents me from being verry dirty

9. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My friend with benefits blindfolded me once...I loved it. :slight_smile: However, I would not do that kind of stuff with a hookup and would have to know a person for awhile. After that, I am down for anything that doesn't involve extreme pain, blood, or scat play.

10. Kaylen

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The answer to the first three: yes. Answer to the last one: I think it can be hard to handle if someone's kink doesn't match your own, or is...extreme.

But I think sexual kinks are fairly common.

11. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have any kinks myself, besides being the submissive one, but I'd like to find someone who has kinks themselves. Would make the bedroom much more interesting...

12. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Would you date someone that likes the kinky side?
    Yes, as long as they are M not S

Do you like the kinky side?
    Yess

Do you want to try it?
    Yesssss

What don't you like about it?
    Period play, pee play, and such things..

13. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really like bdsm.

14. Choirboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My basic ground rules are no blood, no breath control, and nothing that would normally be flushed. Other than that, I'd really be more than willing to try anything (and would probably enjoy it--I did some very "creative" things by myself, even when I was a teen convinced that the whole boy thing would go away once I met the right girl). However, it really depends on the partner. As much of a turn-on as some of it seems to be if I think about it on my own, I'd lose all interest instantly (and probably permanently) if I sensed that it made him uncomfortable. As entertaining as sex is, making love is far better, and you can't do that if one of you doesn't feel good about it.

15. Chloe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Been doing BDSM since 1985, mostly D/S, some S&M, not much B&D. I helped start a nationally known BDSM organization and have done some teaching.

While pee isn't a serious turn-off, I'd rather avoid most bodily functions.

What I dislike is an primary interest in the equipment and techniques rather than the mental aspects. I'd be more likely to have a good time with someone who truly understood dominance and submission but didn't have toys, rather than the opposite.

My mind is usually too busy to enjoy vanilla sex -- BDSM gives me something to think about. That's not the only reason, but that's part of it.

16. bornthiswaybby

What even is a kink, I get confused with kinks and fetishes. Are they different?

17. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Depends on the kink. I'd only do very light BDSM like bondage, spanking, costumes, giving orders, etc. Don't want to do the S+M or blood thing. I LOVE roleplaying, hope I find someone into that.

18. bornthiswaybby

If costumes is a kink then I definitely want to try that omg. A police man? Yes please.

19. joshtheangel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm prepared to try anything that turns me on.

20. Andronas

I'm really kinky personally, more so than the majority of guys I've met. That's one of my issues with sexual compatibility Lol.