1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i prevent myself from getting aroused

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Rawrzilla, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Ok here is what's going on: I got dick surgery and I'm under strict doctor's orders to not get aroused for at least 30 days. Not even a little bit. I have stitches on my dick and it would be extremely problematic if I got even the faintest hint of a hard-on. I know this for a fact because things already got complicated once, the very next day after the surgery when I woke up hard and with a hematoma. The process of draining the coagulated blood stands to date as the most painful experience of my life and I do not look forward to that again and yet... It has only been 12 days and I'm already crawling up the walls.

I. Am. Horny. Horny as fuck to be precise. I'm going nuts, I see sex everywhere. Everything leads me down a rabbit hole of lust. I think I'm even developing new kinks, stuff that didn't use to turn me on is doing so now. Anything and everything is becoming a target for my overly imaginative libido.

AGH, it's taking every ounce of my willpower to stay flaccid but I'm buckling dammit. The tingles are becoming more frequent and it's taking me longer to cool off, literally. I'm using freezing water and bags of ice to keep it down but I think my dick is developing some sort of immunity to cold 'cuz the method is becoming less and less effective. I try to distract myself (which is why I have been a lot more active here as of late), however like I mentioned before my oh-so-creative mind just finds new ways to get aroused.

So basically I'm getting a little worried that I will have another "incident" before I hit the 30 day mark and I would loooooove if you guys could advice me in how to calm the fuck down until then. Maybe one of you is a shaolin monk that could unlock the secrets of meditation for me? I tried it and it only sent my mind into overdrive with the sex fantasies... PLEASE HELP

TL;DR: For medical reasons I'm not allowed to get aroused for a while but the blue balls don't care and are hitting me like Ivan Drago on Rocky IV. So pretty please, with a cherry on top, HELP ME KEEP MY DICK DOWN

#1 Rawrzilla, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
  2. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Look up kittens on encyclopedia dramatica trust me i dont think you will be gettting a hard on after that. also dont sleep ur dick gets hard in its sleep cycle and the stuff you will see when you look up kittens on encyclopedia dramatica will give you nightmares

#2 MissMiri, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
  3. SunShadowDragon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    How much time left?

4. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

18 more days until it's ok for me to attend orgies again. This is a lie, I've never been to an orgy but who knows how crazy I will be by then.

5. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i want to go to an orgy -purrs- never been to one though but when this is all over you can take this out on me i wont mind :icon_redf

6. SunShadowDragon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well... Everything is sexual. That's just stuff. Try to accept all of it at once, like you are breathing it all in. Then keep it inside of you for 18 days.

7. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

You are not helping me right now LOL

8. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Trust me I'm trying my darnest to do just that and hopefully it will be enough but I'd sleep better at night (or at all, because I'm not sleeping well either for fear of getting hard in my sleep) if I had some guaranteed method of calming down in my back pocket whenever my urges get bad. Now that I think of it, is there a medication to (temporarily) mitigate my libido?

9. SunShadowDragon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Try caffeine. I don't think that any relaxing medication(unless specifically for this!) can stop this. I think it is part of being relaxed. Like when you sleep you are relaxed.

10. I am Kakashi

NOPENOPENOPE. Caffeine thins your blood/ opens your blood vessels, so I'm assuming that would make it easier to get an erection.

Definitely try and stay off the internet as much as you can. Try reading, exercising, keeping your mind busy on something. Go out as much as you can to see a movie (with no naked people).

11. Fellow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok I've given a thought about your case and I've come up with a couple of solutions.
    Get something to do during these next days, for example tire yourself out doing exercice or whataver pleases you; lower your body temperature, that will make your blood flow decrease and perhaps stop a boner; last option would be to inflict youself a little bit of pain (e.g. squeeze your nipples or something like that), that will probably help you, unless you get aroused by pain.
    Well these are the only options I can think of, good luck with that.

12. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Update: NVM I'M FINE :rolle:

EDIT: Aaaaw look at that! I never noticed the last two replies (until now). Thank you all for your concern for a complete stranger. I appreciate it (For whatever that's worth).

#12 Rawrzilla, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
  13. las16663

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i have been on a variety of ssri's and antianxialetics and none of them have put a damper on sex drive. sorry

14. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So even though the topic's resolved, I can't resist posting my favorite boner killer (apologies to the amazing, tenacious, and very sharp Helen Thomas.)

[​IMG]