1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Im not sure what it is… need ideas

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GayNurse95, Nov 19, 2014.

1. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello
    I havent slept for 24 hours and I feel sick with something, but Im not sure what it is
    Here are my symptoms:
    Feel warm but normal temp (97.9)
    Shivers
    Tiredness but not able to sleep
    Nausea
    No appetite

Please help. I need ideas on what this could be….
    I have had gallbladder problems for 9 years. I work overnights and I finished a shift recently. I ate at 2, but haven't eaten since. (Only a few crackers and some ginger ale)
    I started the Nuva Ring, thats the only medication change.
    I know you may have a hint at whats going on, so please help

2. Pleione

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Too much coffee/caffeine?

edit: not kidding btw

3. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I did have a whole five hour energy. Extra strength, but thats it.

4. kumawool

Well all of those symptoms could be related to your lack of sleep, and would likely be helped by a lot of fluids and sleep. The lack of sleep in and of itself is likely related to anxiety.

If you're seriously concerned, go to a doctor, but seriously try sleeping, calming yourself because it sounds like you're feeling some anxiety here, and eating something simple, like soup.

5. its only been 24 hours (i assume). so nothing can really be 'done' or 'cured' within that short space of time. if your symptoms dont go away within a few days, i would prob go to a dr. its prob a bug of some sort maybe if not that then lack of sleep can mess you up and mke you feel ill.

try get some sleep and eat light things if you still feel sick in the morning, maybe some toast with a thin spread of butter. then lunch some soup and crackers, dinner maybe some more soup.nothing too heavy.

also those enegry stuff you had arent good for you, so that could contribute. get some rest is the main thing and if you still dont feel better in a few days go to the dr. if you have a bug it should clear up within those few days.