1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change my life...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by RetroGrifxx, Nov 19, 2014.

1. RetroGrifxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I haven't seen my friend since over the summer as he now goes to a different school. We have been friends for 15 years now and we've had a very complicated past (i should probably post a story about it some time, but it could be a novel XD ) We had never officially said anything to each other, but he and I have had many intimate moments that have made us very close and unofficially together. (Again, really complicated) Anyway, i will meet up and see him again near christmas! The only problem, and what confused me about why he ever liked me, is that i am not thin or super muscular like him. He was the most athletic and i was the most intelligent. I want to surprise him and my other old friends by getting fit and have a complete make over. I have been dreaming of being fi my whole life and this is another opportunity. The obstacle are my schoolwork, the fact that no one around me eats healthy, and my own motivation. I just need advise on getting fit and having strong willpower. Thank you!

2. duende84

Hey, it always starts with an idea and a bit of willpower. Get onto Youtube and search for taebo videos from Billy Blanks and Ben Harper. Start off with those and at least attempt to eat healthier. Cut back on sugars and fatty foods. Do an internet search for details on the GM Diet.

Best of luck and keep us updated.