1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Topping questions~

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Alt, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Alt

Alt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    About how far in the rectum is the prostate, in inches?
    About how many inches will be inside the rectum during anal sex, on average?
    Stopping for 4-6 seconds seems to increase the time I last by more than a minute. Would switching positions to achieve this be reasonable, or is the lack of friction for the bottom too high to warrant such a pause?
    Do you experience a disparage between the time you last while masturbating to time you last during sex?
    Would you recommend being the recipient of foreplay first and the bottom second? I reckon this would increase the time spent on penetrative intercourse.

What positions would not work as well depending on the length of your member? Back to front seems like it would not be as enjoyable to both partners if the top is ~4-5". There are times where only ~4" are in the anus, do bottoms finds this at all pleasureable?
    Does anyone actually do position where the bottom rests his weight on his shoulders with their back to a couch or bed and their bottom is point upwards?
    What positions would be ideal to increase the receivers pleasure?
    In your experience, do bottoms tend to masturbate while being penetrated, or instead opt not to?

I do know that trust, attentiveness to the other's facial expressions, preparation, foreplay and relaxation are part of an enjoyable roll in the hay. Yet, it is not in my nature to into a situation with such a lack of knowledge.

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. It's a few inches inside
    2. Depends on the size, the larger it is, the deeper it can go
    3. Try different things with your partner to see what works best for each of you, no golden rule. Communicate frequently and listen to what your partner says, how he moves or moans to get a sense as to what works. Pausing for the bottom could work just the same as being forceful could work
    4. Given the better amount of control over masturbating, masturbating may tend to be faster to orgasm, and it would be normal to last longer during anal sex in comparison. But everyone is different.
    5. I think foreplay shoud be done mutually at the same time with each other for the best results. There are different ways of doing this. Try what works best for each of you. When I top I like to give pleasure to the bottom first, but that's just me.
    6. Positions are really subjective. When a position works for one person, it may be a completely different position for another. Physical attributes differ from person to person so no one position woks best for all.
    7. Being on the back, as a bottom, can work great, but it depends on how the top is able to accommodate that position. Again, it's very subjective. Each person and couple are different.
    8. If your trying to find the best position for the bottom, as stated before, communicate with the bottom and ask what feels best.
    9. Some bottoms like to be jerked off by the top, some like to jerk themselves off. Others are happy to do either based on what the top is able to do. If a top can have intercourse and jerk the bottom off at the same time, bottoms like that. But it does require some degree of coordination and positioning for the top.

Don't over think it. Relax and do what seems to come naturally. As you already state, communicate, read expressions and be attentive; if you do, it will be a great experience for both you and your partner.

#2 OnTheHighway, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014