1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leg problems...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by RadioRoss, Nov 27, 2014.

1. RadioRoss

So, my legs, mostly my upper thighs, have stretch marks on them. I'm pretty sure this wasn't caused by being overweight, because I'm not. I'm really just confused as to how these came to be, to be honest. And not to mention that they make me feel even more self conscious about my body. I hate wearing shorts and swimsuits, and I'm worried people will be as off-put by them as me. Is there anyway to allow these marks to sort of "fade away," or a way to get used to them? :icon_redf

2. Really

You'll notice almost everyone in your year has grown a bunch. It's the growth spurt. You could try using simple moisturizer to see if that helps.

3. PurpleDude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    sadly, I can't help with fading them. I will tell you though that I find stretch marks incredibly sexy, especially on a woman's breasts. I don't see them as something that takes away from anyone's looks and have no idea if this would be considered a fetish. all I'm saying is if you're with the right person, this wouldn't be an issue to them. :thumbsup:

4. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Stretch marks are completely normal. They mostly develop during the time you grow.
    You can't really get rid of them. Only accept them.:slight_smile:

5. IrishEyes1989

I've got them on my upper thighs and my bottom as well. Like you, I've never been overweight in my life. I'm not sure what causes them, but I do know that they're genetic. So, if your mum and/or dad are prone to stretch marks, that's at least part of the reason you've got them. I know certain creams like Mederma can reduce the appearance of them by lightening the pigment of them, but nothing can completely get rid of them unfortunately.