1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New shaver here

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Kelp Krunch, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Kelp Krunch

Ok so I'm MtF and I'm starting to shave like everywhere. I'm not the hairiest person but I have noticed that on my legs, like even after shaving, the individual pores are pretty noticeable, even if it's smooth to the touch. Does that ever go away? And I'm really just starting with the whole thing, so techniques on what to do/products that are good or bad would be highly appreciated.

2. Really

Do you have dark hair? I think that's just the hair "tops". The cut edges. You wouldn't get this with waxing, if you can stand it. :wink:

3. Summer1110

You could also try a pore reducing moisterizer. They are usually intended for facial use but I know I use them on my legs as well as my face because I have large pores. I dont know if that would help your problem but maybe :slight_smile: plus it will make your skin super smooth

4. Kristina5

If it is affordable, I would try the no no shaver! I personally like it. I am not very hairy to start with but can see the difference plus the shave for me last a couple weeks easy.