1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toys for boys

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Benway, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benway

Benway Guest

Okay, so, there's no proper and polite way to ask this, but this is a question for the guys out there: What kind of toys do you use and recommend?

2. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

I had a nice 9 inch red vibrator I wore out one summer...

3. mangotree

Oh, I thought this was going to be a thread about buying christmas presents for boys. Was going to suggest video games, kites and super hero costumes.

4. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

The answer to both is: buttplugs

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. borntoroam

borntoroam Guest

I personally like butt plugs and even a vibrator (Hitachi magic wand). I've had a couple of dildos, but I just haven't found the right one yet.

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's honestly good that this conversation is happening. When we take the shame out of talking about sexual pleasure -- which there's absolutely nothing wrong with, and which actually carries other health benefits besides feeling good -- then we can have an honest, healthy conversation about it.

A lot of people seem to enjoy buttplugs. I've heard a lot of positive things about the glass ones. If you don't have a lot of experience with such things down there, you may want to start out with a smaller one.

The Fleshjack and Fleshjack dildos are also high quality toys that a lot of people seem to enjoy quite a bit. One comment I do hear repeatedly is that buying better quality toys, which tend to be a bit more expensive, is generally worth it, since the cheap ones rip or break or otherwise fall apart pretty quickly. Amazon carries a pretty good selection, and you can read reviews to help you decide.

7. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

I've always thought it strange the frat bro's at college, back in the day, would laugh at gay guys having anal sex, but had no trouble doing it to their girl friend that way. Same nerve endings people.

I'd agree on buying quality, durable vs cheap. Bigger toys for bigger boys.

8. shinji

shinji Guest

I'm not really all that into kinky stuff, but i am curious! So after informing myself (some time in the past) i can sort of give an informed opinion (even though not actually having had personal experience), about what i think was referred to as "bullet vibrator".

Basically, a thing, with things and wires with "probes" that you can attach to different parts of the body and... they vibrate and... stuff. The ones i looked at come in all these pretty colors too! So i'm guessing, that would be fun, since... being able to stimulate different points of the body, at the same time.

...don't look at me that way. *exits the room, all flustered*

9. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Toys are fun, but I do not think there is any real replacement for the real thing! Unless it's yournpartner using the toy on you :eusa_danc

10. Aquilo

What are the pro's and con's for butt plugs compared with dildo's?

11. Incognito10

Plugs are superior for me because they stay in place and the tapered shape can be nice.

12. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have an extensive toy collection list. I am not sure I'd be allowed to post the list with links, so I will hold off doing so. Right now, I am looking for a good prostate massager or plug. I am going to wait until after Christmas until I get a gift card from my aunt and my GI issues are settled. Cannot anally masturbate right now or have receptive sex(see other thread). :frowning2: :frowning2:

13. Benway

Benway Guest

I have a Fleshjack, it's pretty amazing. A bit difficult to clean and dry but a good piece altogether. I also have something called an "Aneros," it's supposed to be a prostate massager but it doesn't do that much for me. The Fleshjack is my favorite of the two by far.

14. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have something called the "full stroke machine". Google it. It has attachments. Basically it is a moving canister with ribbing inside. It also includes optional dildo attachments. This thing is built like a tank; I have even dropped it before on accident. $199 for the machine, charger, and the standard sleeve. The standard sleeve slides out, and you can get a jelly dildo attachment or a pvc one. Doesn't need batteries. Plug and chug(nice long cord too). Very easy to clean.

When you use the dildo attachment, place the device between your mattress and box spring sideways. Lean back in a short chair or ottoman and enjoy. Totally hands free.

15. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG, I just checked this out! When it's attached with the harness, it looks like you have a bazooka emanating from your nether regions! :eek:

(must be awesome to use...:badgrin:slight_smile:

16. Benway

Benway Guest

Wow... that thing is ridiculously complex. Don't get me wrong, it looks fun, but I think the guy who designed it should apply for a job at the space program.

17. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's hard to get the harness to work. I use my hands to hold it in vertical position when masturbating the regular way. When receiving the dildo part, I have my strategic positioning of the device between my mattress and box spring. The dildo attachments are mainly designed for women while wearing the harness. I can't get said harness to work, but I am sure it would just externally rub the prostate if it did. You have to be in a small chair facing the bed in the missionary position for it to work.

18. Wildside

Wildside Guest

and I thought that butt plugs and dildos were exotic! wow, there is a lot more out there than I've ever seen!

19. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, there are full scale sex machines in the thousands of $$$. I do not have one of those. I have had the Full Stroke Machine going on 4 years.

20. Wildside

Wildside Guest

I did see these incredibly realistic sex dolls on a cable documentary (sort of), that cost like four thousand dollars, but really like the real thing. they were showing a male (mmmm), and apparently it was a lot like the real thing, in texture and feel. but of course, I don't think that anything is as good as the real thing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.